-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz of that.

hova think cuz he almighty that he don't gotta respond. herb
indifferent.gif

You really think he is scared of being exposed when Jay-Z haters already believe what 50 would expose about him and his fans that already don't care ? Theinternet isn't a difficult thing to navigate, ie if we know these rumors anyone else that would care does, too. Also, 50 exposed Rick Ross and he'sstill been doing fine, so really, what is there to lose with 50 going at him ? He can't lyrically beat him or consistently make better music than Jay-Z.What he can do is pick good companies to buy stock in. He should stick to that, because we all know the best revenge is success, right ? 50 should just keepgetting his money the way he knows best before his career gets bodied. I hear a few people on NT talking about how good BISD is, but honestly, NO ONE I KNOWHAS PURCHASED IT. You know why ? BECAUSE NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN HIM AS AN ARTIST.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

StaXX wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high
on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz
of that.

indifferent.gif
Honestly, what can 50 possibly say that hasn't already been said about Jay?

Exactly. 50 cant rap. What is he going to do make videos of him bring Beyonce and solange to Mayweather Mansion? 50 needs to go sit down somewhere and figure out a new game plan. Truthfully he is the blame for NY Rap being so divided now.

You crazy. Get rich or Die Tryin and The Massacre bought back New York.

I understand Fif wants the attention to sell records but everyone gotta stop giving Jay all this attention.. I'm tired of hearing about him.. IMO his mostrecent album was below my personal expectations. Jay IS great don't get me wrong.. but he needs to just hang it up. I don't like 40 year old rappers

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

I wouldn't say all that...
I dunno what that idiot is talking about. New York never left when those 2 albums dropped especially the first.. The South was just gaining moreattention.

And Curtis was one of the main reasons for dudes being so divided in NY but I guess he trying to change that now. Overall lets not act like Curtis is in theelite class of rappers.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high
on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz
of that.

indifferent.gif
Honestly, what can 50 possibly say that hasn't already been said about Jay?
Exactly. 50 cant rap. What is he going to do make videos of him bring Beyonce and solange to Mayweather Mansion? 50 needs to go sit down somewhere and figure out a new game plan. Truthfully he is the blame for NY Rap being so divided now.

roll.gif
Yeah Maybe Albany, Syracuse or Buffalo but Not NYC

in all fair-ness as a jay-z fan if he dont respond to at least 50 calling him a sucka on radio he loses some points with me

^yeah man i know extactly where u coming from feeling he should respond....but Game said more and he let it die...and it was obvious Game was tryin to scorepoints...fif is doing the same thing...Jay neva said nutin bout 50 outside the "nobody is scared of 50 cent" lil statement....so why take the bait??

I think his older fans know what space he is in right now and it wont bother them as much....but the younger generation he might lose a lil cuz they are easilyentertained by the beef and they just wanna see it

I mean if it was to pop off...it would be over a name call?!?!....dude shakin hands wit all kinds of people these days and being involved with a "fakebeef" over really nothing...i dont see him doing

I mean if the Prez can be asked about Ye and mtv awards...im pretty sure he can be asked about 50 vs Jay...and that would put this as fair game to all kindanetworks and it wanted be a good look on a larger scale...especially when Jay is looked at as a role model more than ever right now

jay-z not responding is gonna damage his credibility, competition is as ingrained in rap music as 2 turntables and a mic. can't claim u da "best"yet you

not answerin to your rivals...there's no such thing as "chillin at da top" on rap like in other genres....people will always go for da throne.

jay-z not responding is gonna damage his credibility, competition is as ingrained in rap music as 2 turntables and a mic. can't claim u da "best" yet you

not answerin to your rivals...there's no such thing as "chillin at da top" on rap like in other genres....people will always go for da throne.
That's a valid enough response but personally I'd be dissapointed if Jay DIDrespond. He would loose credibility to me if he did.

jay-z not responding is gonna damage his credibility, competition is as ingrained in rap music as 2 turntables and a mic. can't claim u da "best" yet you

ur right...but what is this competition based on with him and 50 cent if they were to "battle" or beef?

the only way I see 50 competeing with this dude is on a money level and Jay still has the advantage on that....so what will Jay be defending? his one spot wasearned with music for the people that admit that he is the best in their eyes

^^^ i feel you but ima old jay fan from the hard knock era im not goin front jay was poppin during reasonable doubt even tho almost everyone i know says theygo back to that album got what he was talking about later on.... i digress still if you a jay- fan you know his raps are 30% sublimals 40% stuntin 30% doubleentendre 100% his real life, he was throwing shots all thru bp3 its just 50 and beanie caught him now they want to respond and he kinda caught with his pantsdown with the concert situation as much as people say he got political connects and all that if he loses his creditability with the real fans who affect theband wagoners ,his status takes a major blow (dude called him a sucka on hot 97 he better say something)

Jay gains nothing from responding to 50 what has 50 proved thus far in his car 1 good album 3 mediocre ones I'd say jay is doing the right thing.

Jay gains nothing from responding to 50 what has 50 proved thus far in his car 1 good album 3 mediocre ones I'd say jay is doing the right thing.
The Massacre >>>> Kingdom Come / Blueprint 3

1 "good" album??? WOW.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

LMAO Even you dont believe that Notice How you didnt Mention A.G.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

LMAO Even you dont believe that Notice How you didnt Mention A.G.
I didn't mention American Gangster because The Massacre isn't better than that album.

I honestly don't see what your trying to get at.

bluedeniro wrote:
in all fair-ness as a jay-z fan if he dont respond to at least 50 calling him a sucka on radio he loses some points with me

"and you go to radio we all know you frontin"

50 CENT STILL CANT RAP!!! Please, somebody, anybody, who really thinks 50 is of the same calibur as Jay-Z?.. Even BP3 Jay.. This is ridiculous

on his new album, 50 raps more about killing people than he's ever done before, I mean really, i understand that the rapper creates a persona thatglorifies the actually being themselves and they have to embelish to sell records but for christ sakes, who actually thinks 50's still doing all thismurdering and drug selling? Who is he fooling? They're almost on the same playin field as far as money goes yet 50 still claims to be in the street hustlerhe once was when we all know it's not the case.

Jadakiss put it perfectly about 50, and EVERYONE knows this line, so why quote it

Jay still raps better than 50 Cent even when Banks writes his bars and at the end of the day what's it about? Money? Maybe.. Rapping? Yes

Back
Top Bottom