50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Maybe im reaching but I think 50 only said that to get at Ross psychologically. Like look at you...starting this over nothing..im taking your chick shopping,you were a CO and lied about it and the dude who help put you on ain't even with you no more.

50 is a real BOSS!! Dude is entertaining...he has the best interviews, cause he don't give a **!# about who gets mad and he says the truth...how he sees it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by diceloveme

A LOT of N's in here cosigning 50 actions like they on the gunit payroll
smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.
get it through your thick head that Ross said something about 50 baby mama 1st

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.

thats not how it work fam....as much as these rap N's try to make you believe, this aint the streets. You know how much attention is on this? Giving N's the greenlight over some petty !$% **** like this after you set yourself up to be straight for the rest of your life? Thats not how you move...

its been open season on Ross cus E Class no longer co-signing him. Ross aint got the "streets" behind him no more
I told yall that when Trick dropped them CO pics. when Class gave trick green light, he opened the flood gates
Ross cant take this but so far, he aint got a leg to stand on no more

*edit
I didnt even see this

MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:
I wonder if 50 would be doing this is e-class still messed with ross
No. he wouldnt, cuz there wouldnt be nowhere to get that info.
Info is comin out because of Class.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

smh.gif

thats not how it work fam....as much as these rap N's try to make you believe, this aint the streets. You know how much attention is on this? Giving N's the greenlight over some petty !$% **** like this after you set yourself up to be straight for the rest of your life? Thats not how you move...

its been open season on Ross cus E Class no longer co-signing him. Ross aint got the "streets" behind him no more
I told yall that when Trick dropped them CO pics. when Class gave trick green light, he opened the flood gates
Ross cant take this but so far, he aint got a leg to stand on no more
wait so eclass fell back after the CO situation?
nerd.gif

Tre, No. He was done with Ross before that. and thats why all that even surfaced.
I tried to tell yall that before but u know I can only give out so much cus of who my peoples are.
but put it like this, when Class cut ties with Rick , basically Trick was givin the word to "proceed"

laugh.gif
Where's Ross?? This N'a better be on the nearest army base plottin his next move before 50 retreat to South America...
roll.gif
@ people takin theword of this dumb broad. It's obvious she's doin this for publicity/cash and out of anger. I'm almost certain that Ross mentioned he was throughwit his baby moms before Trilla came out. N's is actin like he scooped her right from his hands. She makin herself look stupid for even takin the flight upthere... But then again, 50 is makin Ross look even worse for showin the world that he skeeted in such a dumb broad AND the call girl
eek.gif
roll.gif
... ThisN'a 50 is indeed ruthless!!

Tre, No. He was done with Ross before that. and thats why all that even surfaced.
I tried to tell yall that before but u know I can only give out so much cus of who my peoples are.
but put it like this, when Class cut ties with Rick , basically Trick was givin the word to "proceed"
How long ago was this? The CO !@%* came out when Mid Summer? Ross was out here for Caribana in early August and E-Class was there with him.

this was before Trick dropped that youtube.
I dont know exact dates but, I told yall then Class gave trick the green light. Seymore Cake know, I Talked about it on AIM with him cuz he a stand up dude andI know what I say to him wont be broadcast everywhere before it posed to be

that CO @+!* been well known for a LONG time, it just wasnt in no ones best interest to bring it out, cus it was gonan cus bigger problems on a larger scalefrom a larger entity

when Hustlin came out I told yall Ross was CO and these dudes who I Kinda knew, who had with AKON lable (Block royal I think) was goin at Ross Hard about itbut it got silenced QUICK.

I cant speak on Class being anywhere with him after that cuz that mighta been some obligation @+!*. I dunno

got you-

I dont know exact dates but, I told yall then Class gave trick the green light. Seymore Cake know, I Talked about it on AIM with him cuz he a stand up dude and I know what I say to him wont be broadcast everywhere before it posed to be

that CO @+!* been well known for a LONG time, it just wasnt in no ones best interest to bring it out, cus it was gonan cus bigger problems on a larger scale from a larger entity

when Hustlin came out I told yall Ross was CO and these dudes who I Kinda knew, who had with AKON lable (Block royal I think) was goin at Ross Hard about it but it got silenced QUICK.

I cant speak on Class being anywhere with him after that cuz that mighta been some obligation @+!*. I dunno
That's probably what it was then.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

"Mafia Muzik ended his career!"

This guy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still dont get why the 305 still messes with dude after it was found out he was a former CO and was living a lie being a BOSS

Because I think MIA like most fans with a brain understood he wasn't no 2 million a day makin' drug kingpin like he rapped. Ross still get love in theSouth. As long as people know the difference between entertainment and life he will continue to get love down here as long as the music is straight.

This !%% is all funny to me. I think Fif should just stick to Ross and leave dudes mom out of it but i'm entertained. Fif entertains with !%% like this.Not his wack albums. There's nothing Rick can really do to Fif though. Fif's music career has been over for 2 years now and counting.

I dont know exact dates but, I told yall then Class gave trick the green light. Seymore Cake know, I Talked about it on AIM with him cuz he a stand up dude and I know what I say to him wont be broadcast everywhere before it posed to be

that CO @+!* been well known for a LONG time, it just wasnt in no ones best interest to bring it out, cus it was gonan cus bigger problems on a larger scale from a larger entity

when Hustlin came out I told yall Ross was CO and these dudes who I Kinda knew, who had with AKON lable (Block royal I think) was goin at Ross Hard about it but it got silenced QUICK.

you know what.... i remember when you posted that.
i didnt pay it no attention, cuz you know most Nt dudes have that "Inside" info
grin.gif

but it did seem fishy cuz dude was the most obvious fraud, and it seemed like Trick wanted to bite his head off all the time... but he was being held on aleash.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

This !%% is all funny to me. I think Fif should just stick to Ross and leave dudes mom out of it but i'm entertained. Fif entertains with !%% like this. Not his wack albums. There's nothing Rick can really do to Fif though. Fif's music career has been over for 2 years now and counting.

even flex got on him.... Banks and Yayo probably like "Damn Fif"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

This !%% is all funny to me. I think Fif should just stick to Ross and leave dudes mom out of it but i'm entertained. Fif entertains with !%% like this. Not his wack albums. There's nothing Rick can really do to Fif though. Fif's music career has been over for 2 years now and counting.

roll.gif

That Flex $#% is the worst. He d-rides everybody and even he gettin' at Ross.
laugh.gif
That's the $#% right there that would have me on a plane to NY ASAP.

laugh.gif
It's funny because Ross started it.

When Flex said you can't talk about Rick's Mom, 50 was like "He talked about my sons Mom"
laugh.gif
Good point.

But 50 is far too rich to start this kind of !*$% with. He said he has the time and energy to destroy careers...and it's obviously true.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I could've sworn flex was sayin' that 50 shouldn't have brought ross moms into the beef...
He did say that.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

roll.gif

What do you expect, Ross doesn't have ninja assassin money

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I still dont get why the 305 still messes with dude after it was found out he was a former CO and was living a lie being a BOSS
eyes.gif
what other choice do they have? their rappers wear fakejewels, aren't known for lyrics, and need to pay dudes for protection.

First of all, why would Ross even mention 50 in the first place?? He pretty much set himself up on this one
tired.gif

From what I've heard out here, the final straw for E-Class was when Ross went off on Trick in an interview over some %$#+ Trick didn't even say. Thisis your label mate/boy and your going off strictly off he say/she say. Where's the loyalty?

And like Gunna , that CO talk been circulating out here for years now, it just never got off because E-Class didn't allow it. It would've been badbusiness.

The whole Jackie O thing I think has more to do with her sharing info on Ross with 50, as opposed to dudes thinking 50 smashed her.

Rappers need to learn not to go at 50.

Back
Top Bottom