50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

undertaker.JPG
50 Cent "The Undertaker" brings you the story of Curtis Jackson, a man from South Side Jamaica Queens who became one of the biggest rappers in the world today. The darkest days of his life story are chronicled, including the unfortunate souls (rappers) who crossed him, only to meet their demise. The third installment in the "Motion Picture Mixtape" series, Hevehitta and DJ Unexpected bring you one of their best efforts to show why they are the best duo in the mixtape game today. This CD will be released next week.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

undertaker.JPG
50 Cent "The Undertaker" brings you the story of Curtis Jackson, a man from South Side Jamaica Queens who became one of the biggest rappers in the world today. The darkest days of his life story are chronicled, including the unfortunate souls (rappers) who crossed him, only to meet their demise. The third installment in the "Motion Picture Mixtape" series, Hevehitta and DJ Unexpected bring you one of their best efforts to show why they are the best duo in the mixtape game today. This CD will be released next week.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Curtis stealing the Deadman's gimmick.......I would like to see Curtis release a vid regarding his victims.
laugh.gif

WELL AT LEAST HE WILL STILL BE GETTING HIS ROYALTIES FROM HIS FILMS
roll.gif
pimp.gif

$!@# is hilarious...

ross really probly wanna get him clapped foreal.

ya'll remember what happen to vlad wit the co +#*(not sayin him n fif r on the same level)...

it gonna b hard for him to get 2 or get @ fif...

BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tre, No. He was done with Ross before that. and thats why all that even surfaced.
I tried to tell yall that before but u know I can only give out so much cus of who my peoples are.
but put it like this, when Class cut ties with Rick , basically Trick was givin the word to "proceed"

Gunna... Trick did not drop the pics as a matter of fact he had nothing to do with them. I know this for a fact.

edit: Upon further reading into the thread

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

From what I've heard out here, the final straw for E-Class was when Ross went off on Trick in an interview over some *%%@ Trick didn't even say. This is your label mate/boy and your going off strictly off he say/she say. Where's the loyalty?

And like Gunna , that CO talk been circulating out here for years now, it just never got off because E-Class didn't allow it. It would've been bad business.

The whole Jackie O thing I think has more to do with her sharing info on Ross with 50, as opposed to dudes thinking 50 smashed her.

Rappers need to learn not to go at 50.

QFT

This man knows what he is talking about.

i just think its hilarious how calm Fif at the being of the video like he really cares what shes got to say.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I still dont get why the 305 still messes with dude after it was found out he was a former CO and was living a lie being a BOSS
eyes.gif
what other choice do they have? their rappers wear fake jewels, aren't known for lyrics, and need to pay dudes for protection.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn homie!

I mess with Ross, but when I saw him go off on Trick last year. I ain't like that $#%$$.

That was just the wrong way to react, without knowing anything. Especially somebody who helped pave the way for you.

Now he done stuck his neck out there trying to go at 50 and I guess he aint realize what he was getting into.
smh.gif

But still some of yall $%$# on 50 too hard. Dude is still corny.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by diceloveme

A LOT of N's in here cosigning 50 actions like they on the gunit payroll
smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.
get it through your thick head that Ross said something about 50 baby mama 1st
He talked about 50 burning down her crib with her, his son and her man in it b/c the judge said that he couldn't evict her. Jealous MFersounded right in that lyric. You stupid if you don't think he had anything to do with it.

laugh.gif
at the 50 riding. He could eat a @#$#.

I wish 50 would have responded to Nas' shots at him and then got destroyed.

He can't come back through music anymore, he has to make corny videos like these.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.
He talked about 50 burning down her crib with her, his son and her man in it b/c the judge said that he couldn't evict her. Jealous MFer sounded right in that lyric. You stupid if you don't think he had anything to do with it.

laugh.gif

It was 50's House. IF he did do it, he burned down his own house. How is that any of Officer Ricky's Business? Cause Fif gave you a look, This FatN' gettin Aggy over a look? Thats Broad S***.... So Yeah, Maybe we got a little too much love for 50, But you just sound like a Hater
laugh.gif

50 won't get a scratch on his body, what is Ross talking about, HE wouldn't hurt a bird, but HE might put it in a cage cause that's what thatOVER-Seer does . . . He's a clown foreal, his career is OVER. His next album is gonna FLOP (and that's not a FLOP on 50 standards), he's gonna doTony Yayo #s and be on Koch with his overweight lover Fat Joke . . .

Who has Rick FRAUD ever hurt?? (Besides his baby moms) Who has he ever done ANYthing to?? (Besides is baby moms) NO one, he's a bum, he's not gonna getANYone clapped/touched/hurt, all this coward is gonna do is give dirty looks cause basically . . . THAT'S what @%!#+%% do.

He's just gonna have to take this whipping, and go home and cry to his Obese (Member of the Kumps lookin) mom . . . He's gonna call Miss Info with hishigh pitched "work" voice and think he's scaring someone?? Of all the people 50 has beefed with Rick FRAUD has the LEAST amount of street cred,so how in the word is this gonna turn physical?? I mean 50 already been shot up #!%$$*+ with Murda Inc, I mean unless he's in SERIOUS fear of his life,he's basically willing to embarass ANYone at ANY cost, and as we've seen in the past there NOTHING they will be able to do about it . . . Add RickFRAUD to the list.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

smh.gif

He talked about 50 burning down her crib with her, his son and her man in it b/c the judge said that he couldn't evict her. Jealous MFer sounded right in that lyric. You stupid if you don't think he had anything to do with it.

laugh.gif

It was 50's House. IF he did do it, he burned down his own house. How is that any of Officer Ricky's Business? Cause Fif gave you a look, This Fat N' gettin Aggy over a look? Thats Broad S***.... So Yeah, Maybe we got a little too much love for 50, But you just sound like a Hater
laugh.gif

How I sound like a hater? Eat a !*$$.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

smh.gif

laugh.gif

It was 50's House. IF he did do it, he burned down his own house. How is that any of Officer Ricky's Business? Cause Fif gave you a look, This Fat N' gettin Aggy over a look? Thats Broad S***.... So Yeah, Maybe we got a little too much love for 50, But you just sound like a Hater
laugh.gif

How I sound like a hater? Eat a !*$$.

Someone has a favorite word i see.

Back
Top Bottom