50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by RetroKidNoakes

Wayne Ripped 50 on the louisianimal song.

roll.gif

Cause he said he will pour syrup in his vitamin water?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by asu334

Whole Ross Interview with Miss Info

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM3MTI3MTQxMzgmcHQ9MTIzMzcxMjcxNzA*NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWljcm8mZz*yJnQ9Jm89ZjNhNGNhNmM*ODI4NGYwNTg5YzliYmVhZDUyYjZlOTg=.gif

props.

After hearing the full thing I have come to the conclusion that this N' Ross is really hurt because what he said made no sense.

On top of that he is trying to make this a North/South thing when it is not.

DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS BEEF.........DL'D MAFIA MUSIC......AND LET IT SIT FOR AWHILE......GOT AT THAT OFFICER RICKY TRACK AND.......OMG.......50MERKED THE RENTAL SECURITY GUARD........DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BUT THIS $@! IS GETTING SERIOUS......AND WAYNE SHOULD GET BACK AT FIF......CAUSEHE'S BEEN TAKING JABS AT DUDE FOR A HOT SECOND NOW.....BUT I DON'T KNOW.....WAYNE WITH ALL HIS NEW FACIAL GEAR IS I THINK 2 BUSY MAKING THAT ROCKALBUM.....

this dude fif is vicious in interviews. anyone got that audio of the interview where he was talking about rza? that %**% was jokes.

Originally Posted by WeGotItForCheapIII

DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS BEEF.........DL'D MAFIA MUSIC......AND LET IT SIT FOR AWHILE......GOT AT THAT OFFICER RICKY TRACK AND.......OMG.......50 MERKED THE RENTAL SECURITY GUARD........DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BUT THIS $@! IS GETTING SERIOUS......AND WAYNE SHOULD GET BACK AT FIF......CAUSE HE'S BEEN TAKING JABS AT DUDE FOR A HOT SECOND NOW.....BUT I DON'T KNOW.....WAYNE WITH ALL HIS NEW FACIAL GEAR IS I THINK 2 BUSY MAKING THAT ROCK ALBUM.....
WORD?!

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

50 won't get a scratch on his body, what is Ross talking about, HE wouldn't hurt a bird, but HE might put it in a cage cause that's what that OVER-Seer does . . . He's a clown foreal, his career is OVER. His next album is gonna FLOP (and that's not a FLOP on 50 standards), he's gonna do Tony Yayo #s and be on Koch with his overweight lover Fat Joke . . .

Who has Rick FRAUD ever hurt?? (Besides his baby moms) Who has he ever done ANYthing to?? (Besides is baby moms) NO one, he's a bum, he's not gonna get ANYone clapped/touched/hurt, all this coward is gonna do is give dirty looks cause basically . . . THAT'S what @%!#+%% do.

He's just gonna have to take this whipping, and go home and cry to his Obese (Member of the Kumps lookin) mom . . . He's gonna call Miss Info with his high pitched "work" voice and think he's scaring someone?? Of all the people 50 has beefed with Rick FRAUD has the LEAST amount of street cred, so how in the word is this gonna turn physical?? I mean 50 already been shot up #!%$$*+ with Murda Inc, I mean unless he's in SERIOUS fear of his life, he's basically willing to embarass ANYone at ANY cost, and as we've seen in the past there NOTHING they will be able to do about it . . . Add Rick FRAUD to the list.
roll.gif

You sound Like a groupie my dude....50 must be giving you that good pipe, you always cosigning him. Just chill b. N typing essays and #$% defending the dude
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

50 won't get a scratch on his body, what is Ross talking about, HE wouldn't hurt a bird, but HE might put it in a cage cause that's what that OVER-Seer does . . . He's a clown foreal, his career is OVER. His next album is gonna FLOP (and that's not a FLOP on 50 standards), he's gonna do Tony Yayo #s and be on Koch with his overweight lover Fat Joke . . .

Who has Rick FRAUD ever hurt?? (Besides his baby moms) Who has he ever done ANYthing to?? (Besides is baby moms) NO one, he's a bum, he's not gonna get ANYone clapped/touched/hurt, all this coward is gonna do is give dirty looks cause basically . . . THAT'S what @%!#+%% do.

He's just gonna have to take this whipping, and go home and cry to his Obese (Member of the Kumps lookin) mom . . . He's gonna call Miss Info with his high pitched "work" voice and think he's scaring someone?? Of all the people 50 has beefed with Rick FRAUD has the LEAST amount of street cred, so how in the word is this gonna turn physical?? I mean 50 already been shot up #!%$$*+ with Murda Inc, I mean unless he's in SERIOUS fear of his life, he's basically willing to embarass ANYone at ANY cost, and as we've seen in the past there NOTHING they will be able to do about it . . . Add Rick FRAUD to the list.
roll.gif

You sound Like a groupie my dude....50 must be giving you that good pipe, you always cosigning him. Just chill b. N typing essays and #$% defending the dude
ohwell.gif
Same !@$ i'm thinking. N's need to go out there and buy dudes music since they willing to sit up here and type essay's defending him.
laugh.gif
Talkin' like he got !@$ invested in Fif and !@$.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
...Fat Joe and Rick Ross better team up for this one...they can't do it on their own
You know damn well that won't make a damn difference.
it might..but they gonna do that they gonna have to do it like voltron...
voltron-81908.jpg

Nas, Fat joe, Rick ross, Game, Lil wayne

Tell em why you mad son Man step away from the keyboard you taking this a little to personal, But I have a question for you, so any black man that works in lawenforcement is a uncle tom?

I don't care for ANYone with a badge, of ANY color, on ANY level. That's just me personally . . .

DiceLoveMe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you the one talkin about 50 needs to be "clapped" and what not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
have you figuired out that Rick Ross started it??

I think that 50 may have this one HOWEVER lets just hope that it doesnt backfire on him because it could!
It is entertaining at the end of the day but some of these artists can get extremely serious about stuff like this so i hope that 50 quits one day because hisluck may end up running out. You just have to be careful about stuff like this, as far as him talking about Ricks moms that is not a good look as it makes 50look foolish and his moms has nothing to do with this in the first place. Now, what if Rick disses 50 mom and she is deceased?

dam i like ross and all but he needs to chill i mean 50 is just messing with him now.. and 50 calls just messing with you exposing you were a correctionsofficer turned gangster rapper then takes your baby moms out shopping ( and probably something else later) and shows how you neglect your kids... dam ross

Originally Posted by diceloveme

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

Real Tak, I though this was something Rick Ross girl wrote or something. Hating on Rick.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This fool Rick Ross sounds like an idiot...saying 50 need to retire, he's got Cool & Dre, 50 is a monkey, Rick Ross is real and 50 can't go wherehe goes?

Rick Ross is one of the biggest clowns rap music has ever seen

Nas, Fat joe, Rick ross, Game, Lil wayne
I'm not sure how much that "so called" all-star line up in this situation against 50 would help champ. I see 4 FRAUDS in thatlist you provided.

Rick Ross is one of the biggest clowns rap music has ever seen

100% Truth.

I highly doubt any rappers from the east coast will jump in this fued to help ricky,

Back
Top Bottom