50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

sick.gif
roll.gif

just heard ross' new diss. dude is goin at banks hard (pause).... song is terrble.

did he really start off his verse with "i handle +@%##, solo" .......... AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that 10 mil but still not in the 10 best was a good line but overal that diss was trash, dude is missing left and right here...

But if you want to break it down in terms of influence 50 is in top 10.... Song writting wise top 10.. Lyrically not top 10 but Ross has no business talkingabout success of rappers I don't get how any rapper who is a lil successful can question a person who is basically one of the biggest hip hop successes

Yeah he threw some jabs at Saigon which is another bad mistake.

Edit: He said someting about Red Cafe also. Idiots should never name drop, they will always make a slip on the tongue and diss someone by mistake.
laugh.gif

That 10 mil line is wack, by that logic , he's got Hammer and Vanilla Ice in his top 10. You aint gotta be top 10 to sell 10 mil, it just means that atthat particular time 10 mil people went out and bought your +%*%.

LOL that video was funny.... but he tried to hard.... NT I KNOW WHY RICK ROSS DECIDED TO GO AT 50 AND MESS HIS CAREER UP..................... LOOK AT THISVIDEO AND SEE RICKY AROUND 55 SECOND AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS,,,, its the drugs man...

That cartoon is OD and not my type of humor but that latest diss isn't bad. Hopefully better will come and longer ones will come because he keepsdroppin' snippets and $!+. But not a bad song. Better than anything i've heard Fif bring to the table.

kicksgetmehigh wrote:
" I'm mad he ruined a classic as such... Big Daddy Kane would be very upset if he heard this"

I dont think Kane cares much at all since its a rakim Song. Sip the juice I got enough to go around!

What a complete FRAUD Rick is, you can tell by his raps and videos that he's all about portraying an image of having lots of money, and now that he'smessing with someone that obviously has WAY more money than him he wants to say money aint important
eyes.gif
. How can anybody support this FRAUD??

Back
Top Bottom