50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Now keepin it on wax is one thing, 50 said by the end of the year he finna try & take ova def jam & release khaled & ross from the label...
indifferent.gif
Talkin bout the man is one thing but f____kin wit somebody and how they feed they family by da time it's ova somebody aint finna still b here, G-unit betta NEVA come down to da ya yo, dem goons lying & waiting....We hungry fa dem boyz...
mad.gif

you hungry "fa dem boyz" AYOO FTR, trynna sound tough and gangsta on NT dont rock homey. slow ur roll there gangstER

co-sign. Dudes actin like their words strike fear in the hearts of others.
roll.gif
!++!!!

At the end of the day, it's all entertainment anyway. Aint like Rick Ross is putting $ in your
hand every week. Why take these comedy skits so seriously!?

BTW....50's a clown in that last episode (5)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. That's all it is. And honestly, I haven't even bothered watching any of those Pimpin' Curly episodes besides the first one. He can stop withthose. Ross is making enough of a fool of himself with every side video he makes.

cartune wrote:

this dude is a joke , he really ain even buzzing in the city , my dude be at martini bar , coked out LAME
50 may have come along way from hustling but�he was thoro , he got it in and got out
��

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Now keepin it on wax is one thing, 50 said by the end of the year he finna try & take ova def jam & release khaled & ross from the label...
indifferent.gif
Talkin bout the man is one thing but f____kin wit somebody and how they feed they family by da time it's ova somebody aint finna still b here, G-unit betta NEVA come down to da ya yo, dem goons lying & waiting....We hungry fa dem boyz...
mad.gif
lmfao even 50 knows he can't take over Def Jam... you're slow, very slow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AND LMFAO @ THAT VIDEO, DUDE SAID HE NEVER KNEW THAT ROSS WAS A C.O. ....but if its true.but its not.... but he wouldnt know... hes not accepting the photos,these dudes sound so feminine in denial

edit:
6:49
I don't understand them big words in the south
Self inflicted L
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hes gonna release the tape of his gradution the week ross drops his album. and i bet 50 will have the album for download at thisis50.com

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

hes gonna release the tape of his gradution the week ross drops his album. and i bet 50 will have the album for download at thisis50.com

u just speculating or can you confirm this somehow? if so that would mean DTR Sales = 35,000 first week
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

u just speculating or can you confirm this somehow? if so that would mean DTR Sales = 35,000 first week
roll.gif
You serious after all the pics of him its already confirmed he even admitted to ut. If u a Ross fan u a ross fan sides have been chosen alreadywhat would the video really do now its too late Ross on 106. 50 making stupid videos

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

roll.gif

50 leaked cIII it did just fine... im not a wayne fan at all just saying...

Didn't he leak a couple other albums? I think fat joe? Kanye?

Nah....This is 50 says 50 has a tape of Rick Ross' other baby momma banging on tape.
laugh.gif

a dj leaked carter III.....and he dropped a mixtape called "elephant in the sand" when fat joe album came out

106 is a payola Rick FRAUD having a video on there says NOTHING about whatever demand there is for this album . . . He got pushed back to April 21st anyway . ..

I see Triple C's is filled with nothing but clowns. Just a bunch of no names trying to get some shine over the internet.

http://www.thisis50.com/p...info-exclusive-claims-50

bT*xJmx*PTEyMzY3ODc3MDM*NjUmcHQ9MTIzNjc4NzcwNTY4NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyQmxvZyZnPTImdD*mbz**ZDY2ODEyN2E3NDI*OTI2YjNlOTZlYmRmNTQ4Y2VkMA==.gif

t.gif

http://www.thisis50.com/p...mas-are-the-weakest-link
[h1]BabyMamas ARE the Weakest Link: 50 Cent has video of Rick Ross' other BM?[/h1]
3346009130_645ae2e2ac.jpg

Missinfo reports...

I'd been hearing rumors for a few days that 50 Cent was collecting more ammo in the ongoing Ross v. 50 "situation." And Ross definitely stoked the flames when he was talking to Funk Flex last night:
"Now if he was a real gangster, a real g…if you was gonna fly [Tia] up and take her shopping, you shoulda banged on tape"

…sigh.

50 Cent allegedly has video. Video of Rick Ross' other baby moms, Brooke. And this isn't like when Fif took Tia to Jumpoff-DisneyLand (aka the Gucci store)…at…all.

I haven't seen the video yet but I told my sources I needed some proof….

Now, I can't address the tattoo or the poly-satin kimono….but let's discuss the tag here. "BooBooTV"??? What diabolical f-kery is this!? Has Thisis50.com spawned an evil offshoot? Is it gonna be an All-Curly-All-The-Time public access television channel?

*clutches prayer beads*

STAY TUNED!
CRAZY SH*T COMIN SOOOON!!!

Just heard on the radio this morning, 50 has somewhere between 10-14 inmates that can attest to Officer Ricky being a C.O., and have various stories of himwhile at work back in the day. Also, 50 is in talks with a director from Transformers 2 to bring his Pimpin Curly character to the movie screen. All in all,this aint a good look for Rick FRAUD, his days might be numbered.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just heard on the radio this morning, 50 has somewhere between 10-14 inmates that can attest to Officer Ricky being a C.O., and have various stories of him while at work back in the day. Also, 50 is in talks with a director from Transformers 2 to bring his Pimpin Curly character to the movie screen. All in all, this aint a good look for Rick FRAUD, his days might be numbered.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom