50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The worst part of all this is Ross still denies those CO pics, and beats around the bush when he's asked about them during interviews. still talking about "fradulent pictures that computer hackers made".

That's cause he's a FRAUD and has been discovered as such. I cant see how anybody can continue to support this guy.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The worst part of all this is Ross still denies those CO pics, and beats around the bush when he's asked about them during interviews. still talking about "fradulent pictures that computer hackers made".

That's cause he's a FRAUD and has been discovered as such. I cant see how anybody can continue to support this guy.
I can't believe anyone actually thought he sold white like he claimed and wasn't locked up. Anybody gullible enough to believe hewasn't rappin' about something he didn't do should have 24 hour supervision.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't believe anyone actually thought he sold white like he claimed and wasn't locked up. Anybody gullible enough to believe he wasn't rappin' about something he didn't do should have 24 hour supervision.

so working as a co mean you cant sell white.......................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't believe anyone actually thought he sold white like he claimed and wasn't locked up. Anybody gullible enough to believe he wasn't rappin' about something he didn't do should have 24 hour supervision.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cosign...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nevermind the drug stories champ, I'm talking about how dude still to this day denies that he was a C.O.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nevermind the drug stories champ, I'm talking about how dude still to this day denies that he was a C.O. after admitting that he was a C.O.
Fixed

Rick False is a clown straight up. It's not about him never selling white or going to prison, etc. It's about that fool getting caught being a COthen he tries to LIE that it was not a real pic. Dude's a certified clown and needs to just stop with his wack raps.

ServeChilled81 wrote:
;them 50 cent video are corny to
and this dude rick ross is so fake its ridiculous (
laugh.gif
the way he keeps saying MONKEY)
this vid is funny (unintentionally)

ross is a clown.. he using�NY slang like he been here is whole life.... this dude is te epitome of a character... he needs to sit down and re coop cuz 50taking all his shortys shopping and he acant�do nothing about it...�
��

why is that baboon Ricky doing videos in the boiler room? that dude is hiding worst than Obama since 50 spilled the beans ...

I lost all respect when he got the *@%*$! prego .. LMAO.. what a damn moron ..

It says a lot about Rick's character when dudes from your hometown that you supposedly ran and saying that they respect your enemy but your cool. What kindof %!+* is that?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

What does that have to do with anything I said? I don't care if he was a astronaut. Anybody who raps about white as much as he does would've beenlocked up before he could even finish a 16.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

ServeChilled81 wrote:
;them 50 cent video are corny to
and this dude rick ross is so fake its ridiculous (
laugh.gif
the way he keeps saying MONKEY)
this vid is funny (unintentionally)

ross is a clown.. he using�NY slang like he been here is whole life.... this dude is te epitome of a character... he needs to sit down and re coop cuz 50 taking all his shortys shopping and he acant�do nothing about it...�
��

+i dont understand why ross wants 50 to take Yayo's grandma shopping so bad

Back
Top Bottom