50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Agthekid

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the...
laugh.gif
. Ross looks like he needs psychiatric help in that video.that was disturbing. he reminds me of Kamala from back in the days wrestling in that video.

kamala%205.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Ross maybe making "hits" right now as you guys say, but I honestly think he has little to no buzz right now for his next album. I don't think folks will be on stakeout for his album to drop, I think most of you dudes are hyping him up a bit too much.
He doesn't even have a video out does he? Once the joint with John Legend starts surfacing the buzz will be generated. I don't know where he is at. I see his buzz online is heavy which can mean anything. But where I stay at Ross still gets love. I still hear Port of Miami gettin' play. Fif can't do %%$ to his career. Maybe on the East Coast but not down south when we really don't even F with Fif music. Not to mention Buck ain't even with the Unit no more so his ties to the South have been cut off.

Banks has a mean swagger that game and buck dont possess.

I guess lol. I don't see him as a dude with swag unless he's spittin'. Too bad swag doesn't sell records though.
laugh.gif

Banks has sold more records than Ross.
What does that have to do with anything lol?

you were implying thats banks doesnt sell records, when in actuality he has sold more records than ross, fat joe and buck. Unlike Game, Banks actually wrote his highest selling album.
I didn't say anything about record sales. I said you can't build a label around Banks. And let's be honest. Banks only went platinum because of Fif's popularity at the time. As you can see his second album failed to go gold. And i'd probably agree though that Banks doesn't sell records. His 1st album did well but his second album didn't do $*+ because he has no charsima or personality. And to be honest I don't know who sales the most records between Banks and Ross but I do know Ross second album did sell 500k+ as did his 1st album which did 900k. Atleast Ross made it to his 3rd album. Banks was done after the 1st. Same thing about Game. He's gone Gold and Platinum since leaving G-Unit. Banks can't do that ON GUNIT.

you apparently forgot about banks' mixtapes in 2003 that built his entire buzz, he was the mixtape artist of the year.

Lets just be honest here, fifty has done good money wise but ross make better music. Just listen to there albums.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

Lets just be honest here, fifty has done good money wise but ross make better music. Just listen to there albums.
Power Of A Dollar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. anything ross put out

GRODT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything ross put out

The Massacre >>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything ross put out

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Power Of A Dollar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. anything ross put out

GRODT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything ross put out

QFT x 1000000000000000000000 but maybe and maybe im reaching but port of miami > massacre but i concur wit the other ones

GRODT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything ross put out

E.O.D.

enough of this "Ross makes better music now/Listen to 50's last two albums %#+*$%!%"

point blank, he will never make an album better than Get Rich or Die Tryin'... very few MC's will. And good quality music will always be good qualitymusic.

Next thing you gonna tell me is that since Ross has two songs out right now that are "good" and you didn't like 808's that he's a betterartist than Kanye
laugh.gif

The main reason I can't eff with Ross? He's a detriment to society. Yeah, that's right, I said it. He's the MOLD for what's wrong withhip-hop. Yeah, he might make some decent songs, but dude is CHOOSING to portray a NEGATIVE stereotype, when it's clearly something he's not, and unlikethe movies, when you know it's just a character, there are young people out there who really believe the %#+*$%!% this dude is saying and thinking"Looks like a nice career move."

IMO, if you need to pretend you're a crime boss to sell records, it doesn't matter what your records sound like... because I won't support a FRAUD.

We don't need anymore cocaine kingpins/wanna-be cocaine kingpins, especially not any who are correctional officers.

Power Of A Dollar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. anything ross put out

As much as I hate 50 now...your right...
But I bet u that...

Deeper then rap>>>>>Curtis
Deeper then rap>>>> 50's new album...

As much as i hate to say it =/ 50 hurtin Ross man
i mean 50 is a hustler down to the word but Ross IS more lyrical then fif and the main reason 50 is gonna win this beef is cuz he knows how to entertain arappers name til it rots
Ross is gonna be off the map a lil after this..but its not gonna be of 50 being the better rapper =/

"!*+ didn't go right tho..."
laugh.gif

The random !*+ he does in these vids got me dyin. He called Ciroc "Puffy Juice"
laugh.gif

Now keepin it on wax is one thing, 50 said by the end of the year he finna try & take ova def jam & release khaled & ross from thelabel...
indifferent.gif
Talkin bout the man is one thing but f____kin witsomebody and how they feed they family by da time it's ova somebody aint finna still b here, G-unit betta NEVA come down to da ya yo, dem goons lying &waiting....We hungry fa dem boyz...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Now keepin it on wax is one thing, 50 said by the end of the year he finna try & take ova def jam & release khaled & ross from the label...
indifferent.gif
Talkin bout the man is one thing but f____kin wit somebody and how they feed they family by da time it's ova somebody aint finna still b here, G-unit betta NEVA come down to da ya yo, dem goons lying & waiting....We hungry fa dem boyz...
mad.gif

You mad?

haha dudes are mad at the unit cause even if they still flop they got more money than they favorite artists... to hate on them is played out...

Now keepin it on wax is one thing, 50 said by the end of the year he finna try & take ova def jam & release khaled & ross from the label...
indifferent.gif
Talkin bout the man is one thing but f____kin wit somebody and how they feed they family by da time it's ova somebody aint finna still b here, G-unit betta NEVA come down to da ya yo, dem goons lying & waiting....We hungry fa dem boyz...
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

you hungry "fa dem boyz" AYOO FTR, trynna sound tough and gangsta on NT dont rock homey. slow ur roll there gangstER

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

you hungry "fa dem boyz" AYOO FTR, trynna sound tough and gangsta on NT dont rock homey. slow ur roll there gangstER

co-sign. Dudes actin like their words strike fear in the hearts of others.
roll.gif
!++!!!

At the end of the day, it's all entertainment anyway. Aint like Rick Ross is putting $ in your hand every week. Why take these comedy skits so seriously!?

BTW....50's a clown in that last episode (5)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom