50% FNF

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

50% off only for employee thou....
just used 30% off to buy something i wnt for a while... CP3 II... i think nobody else is interested on tht~ lol
I think EA is next week

^Yes, but you can still get the 50% if your cool with an employee or meet an employee willing to help (usually for a tip though)

But anyway, I really didnt find much today but I needed some b-ball shorts so I copped a couple......

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead and call and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes that were on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw away the receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL or whatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away the receipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why would they get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back they get all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people who return/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

SMH. You cats ruin it for everyone legit.
I was just to about to ask if you were MRFOOTLOCKER..but from you name Im going to assume your a "Corporate" dude anyway....why the hell you think these companies care about you since you spend soooo much time protecting there bottom line??? They dont care about you homie....if you cop a pair of kicks that you paid 50% off for and exchange them for a full price credit...who cares???? Its not like im telling you to run up in the spot and snatch and grab like the LoLifes was doing in 88 to 94...now them cats ruin +%%...during that time you couldnt even causally walk through a store without getting hounded.....besides the store is gonna sell the item you return for FULL price anyway...so who is really getting jerked here???

The issue is with people jerking around with returns from all over the place, no receipt, wanting credit.

Worn or not.

FTR, I'm not in a store or a corporate office.

Once upon a time, when I was, you had no receipt, it was exchange only.

And, I know you two aren't those guys, but the dudes bringing in shoes worn for six months (aka Lonnie "Cornrows" Edwards, broke fool) lookingfor exchange...nah. If your such a baller, whip out your stacks.

Now, all these retailers are catching on. I was there when dude at FTL took back a shoe on an exchange, saying good customer service. Open the box...good luckselling those Air Darts from JC Penny.

I'm just saying...keep it straight. Less hassel on these stores is good for everyone.

And, to poster above, 50% Off is employee only (on paper).

Peace.

Now here comes the real question....do you cop off the 30 or cross your fingers and hope that whatever your looking to grab will still be available on the 50? I need to get that DMP 1 but im nervous that since its the 30, and much more accessible, stock is gonna get wipped out before the 50 hits....or i gotta go on the hunt for my size...any ideas?

i hear you on that one, i guess its a gamble bro. I say ask your connect to hold them for you or ask the employee you are going to ask for a hook up to hold apair and you will pay him nicely or something (thats given that his mgr doesnt find out or get all crazy for him holding shoes etc even if its for the employeehimself/herself haha). Regular footlockers even have the nerves of pulling a HOH and saying no returns OR exchanges on the DMP 1 pack i bought...i guess theyrealize they cant get rid of these packs ever since the CDP debacle. hence eastbay taking away the discount restriction online
laugh.gif
tought them a lesson for not allowing codes
tongue.gif

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read the back of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at the date of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont let you exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....
agreed!! even then sometimes they say they dont have to accept the retrun and ive even threatened to call corp and they were like go ahead and call and after i called corp was like just mail them to us and we will issue you credit etc....but this might be a bit different since these were shoes that were on sale and i was trying to return them to a different mall since i wasnt at the mall where i got the shoes....

but in regards to regular returns ive done it as stated above but after going to one store a couple of times i think they dont like me, since i too throw away the receipts (i should learn by now to keep it so i dont get the dirty looks haha), but what difference does it matter since the freaking shoe is from FTL or whatever store (has store sticker on it), but i guess it screws with their numbers?????? either way my girl has been like why do you always throw away the receipts then and i just tell her its on their freaking policy that you can exchange or credit for shoes without receipt and they are DS still so why would they get irked by it? they are so nice when they try to sell you everything under the roof of the store but when you bring ONE out of many things back they get all butt hurt. no pleasin. nevertheless if you are nice they usually let you slide (keep in mind they swipe IDs so there is a blacklist of people who return/exchange a lot etc.; common practice for most if not all retailers these days; these come up especially around xmas time)

SMH. You cats ruin it for everyone legit.
I was just to about to ask if you were MRFOOTLOCKER..but from you name Im going to assume your a "Corporate" dude anyway....why the hell you think these companies care about you since you spend soooo much time protecting there bottom line??? They dont care about you homie....if you cop a pair of kicks that you paid 50% off for and exchange them for a full price credit...who cares???? Its not like im telling you to run up in the spot and snatch and grab like the LoLifes was doing in 88 to 94...now them cats ruin +%%...during that time you couldnt even causally walk through a store without getting hounded.....besides the store is gonna sell the item you return for FULL price anyway...so who is really getting jerked here???

The issue is with people jerking around with returns from all over the place, no receipt, wanting credit.

Worn or not.

FTR, I'm not in a store or a corporate office.

Once upon a time, when I was, you had no receipt, it was exchange only.

And, I know you two aren't those guys, but the dudes bringing in shoes worn for six months (aka Lonnie "Cornrows" Edwards, broke fool) looking for exchange...nah. If your such a baller, whip out your stacks.

Now, all these retailers are catching on. I was there when dude at FTL took back a shoe on an exchange, saying good customer service. Open the box...good luck selling those Air Darts from JC Penny.

I'm just saying...keep it straight. Less hassel on these stores is good for everyone.

And, to poster above, 50% Off is employee only (on paper).

Peace.
i wouldn't be suprised if within a year or two footlocker stops honoring exchanges without a receipt altogether.

i know the main thing holding them back from doing something like that is that for every shady exchange theres about 50 or 60 legit exchanges andthey'll probably lose business especially around christmas time if customers realize the person they got the stuff for won't be able to exchange itwithout a receipt.

still i've noticed they've been getting on top of stuff alot as of late. my main spots i go to have been more reluctant to give me store credit wheni've brought stuff back and i've been dealing with them for a while and they were telling me some of the stuff thats going on and how the auditorhas been checking transactions really closely lately. a manager in my area, and a few assistant managers were fired for shady stuff involving discount abuseand exchanges so i can tell their cracking down alot now.

still if you wanna exchange stuff and you go that route the best way to do it is to get merchandice that store has in stock and can sell. if you try toexchange junk usually they'll try and hassle you but if you bring them something that sells pretty well their usually more willing to work with you fromthe get go. also i would cut back on making exchanges often too, if your going to do it once and a while go ahead, but if your gonna be exchangingstuff every time a 50% weekend comes around your going to get blackballed and i know for a fact that managers talk amongst each other and you don'twanna be that recognizable face thats known for exchanging stuff throughout the district.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

can anybody hook up the skus for the air griffey max, either fresh waters or volts?

yea i need a pair of fresh waters too

Originally Posted by skep

oh ill be back next weekend to get more at 50% off, but i can only do that in 1 foot locker location, they dont have any of these that i copped today. ill be gettin a few pairs of the white/orange low GR af1s and some shox and some other stuff

no you won't cause Forces are rarely ever on the 50%. You can take them all day long with the 30% F&F but never on the employee 50. Just a heads up soyou dont get your heart broken next weekend. Ive been with the company for over 4 years and I think forces were available on the 50% MAYBE twice

peeps here in the city talking bout it started today but im to lazy to go downtown to check.. so is it ducktales? cuz i see nothing in here

I finally gave into jordan brand and made my first purchase this year. I copped the dmp 1s for 165$ with the 30% off. I hope I dont regret it

Now here comes the real question....do you cop off the 30 or cross your fingers and hope that whatever your looking to grab will still be available on the 50? I need to get that DMP 1 but im nervous that since its the 30, and much more accessible, stock is gonna get wipped out before the 50 hits....or i gotta go on the hunt for my size...any ideas?

i hear you on that one, i guess its a gamble bro. I say ask your connect to hold them for you or ask the employee you are going to ask for a hook up to hold a pair and you will pay him nicely or something (thats given that his mgr doesnt find out or get all crazy for him holding shoes etc even if its for the employee himself/herself haha). Regular footlockers even have the nerves of pulling a HOH and saying no returns OR exchanges on the DMP 1 pack i bought...i guess they realize they cant get rid of these packs ever since the CDP debacle. hence eastbay taking away the discount restriction online
laugh.gif
tought them a lesson for not allowing codes
tongue.gif

The only problem with that is if the hook up starts getting greedy cause now he's put EXTRA time in....the 30 starts looking like it makes moresense....Figure DMP is $112 with the 50...$157.50 with the 30....if you gotta brake dude off with a twenty for the effort your still golden...Now if he startsgetting crazy....like some of you Paypal with a tip, plus gas, plus shipping....just grab the 30 and call it a day....I stop by my local spot still prettydecent size run so Im gonna hold out for the 50...

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by skep

oh ill be back next weekend to get more at 50% off, but i can only do that in 1 foot locker location, they dont have any of these that i copped today. ill be gettin a few pairs of the white/orange low GR af1s and some shox and some other stuff

no you won't cause Forces are rarely ever on the 50%. You can take them all day long with the 30% F&F but never on the employee 50. Just a heads up so you dont get your heart broken next weekend. Ive been with the company for over 4 years and I think forces were available on the 50% MAYBE twice

i used to work at footlocker back in 02-03 and they allowed it. n ol girl hookin me up said it shouldnt be a problem. id say worst case ill just have her getem at the regular 30% off then, no big deal. but 50% would be best of course i know im gettin 2-3 pairs of jordan sandals too, they on sale now @ $35 then 50off, theyll b almost free!

Back
Top Bottom