50% FNF

Originally Posted by NycPosite

peeps here in the city talking bout it started today but im to lazy to go downtown to check.. so is it ducktales? cuz i see nothing in here
The 30% did start, someone plz tell me that the 1/2 cents are not excluded from the 50% off....

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by NycPosite

peeps here in the city talking bout it started today but im to lazy to go downtown to check.. so is it ducktales? cuz i see nothing in here
The 30% did start, someone plz tell me that the 1/2 cents are not excluded from the 50% off....
ITS BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES!
THEY WILL BE EXCLUDED
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I went back to FA and they had a dude handing the 30% ticket outside the store. Now if only they were so generous for the 50%.............at least to loyalcustomers.

friends n fam happens once every month or two from what i hear
the 50% happens once every 3-6 months

i hope u know some1 at 1 of the stores for the 50%

i always spend my dam money when this comes around i hooked up a managerwith TMO at My local Footlocked and he gives me an employee discount ever purchase and tells the entire store when im there give me 30-50 off whateversavailable.. dam

Originally Posted by skep

friends n fam happens once every month or two from what i hear
the 50% happens once every 3-6 months

i hope u know some1 at 1 of the stores for the 50%

50 happens once every 3-6 months? not at all if you been keeping up its been one like every month so far for like last 6 months almost maybe more

yeah yeah
i hear they do it more frequently than they used to
it used to be FNF every 3-4 months and EA only 2x a year

now people claim FNF as often as every 3-4 weeks
and i dunno bout the EA anymore.. 2-3 months?

these posts are useless unless the author or someone is sharing the discount....but most nters act like kids and dont help out the community. glad im notbroke.....

Originally Posted by 45DE

these posts are useless unless the author or someone is sharing the discount....but most nters act like kids and dont help out the community. glad im not broke.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how is it useless? it helped me!
a post was made with links to the coupon for both foot locker AND foot action
i printed em and used them for 5 pairs of air forces
and gave em out to a lot of friends
so yes, this thread was VERY useful for me!

its not about actin like "kids" its that most NTers are lazy and stupid, its not that hard to walk into a FTL/FA strike up a convo and work that 50%on it, majority of times dudes just want some lunch money if its a small purchase...

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not about actin like "kids" its that most NTers are lazy and stupid, its not that hard to walk into a FTL/FA strike up a convo and work that 50% on it, majority of times dudes just want some lunch money if its a small purchase...

thats how it all starts then next thing you know they calling you telling you its a 50% or just bag a chick in footlocker then your good

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not about actin like "kids" its that most NTers are lazy and stupid, its not that hard to walk into a FTL/FA strike up a convo and work that 50% on it, majority of times dudes just want some lunch money if its a small purchase...

that sounds about right, people expect to get the 50% for nothing in return and are to lazy to put their own work in. i used to offer to help people out but after dealing with too many impatient, cheap, and ungrateful people, who can't follow directions i'm done. ill help a few friends out andpeople i've done deals with for a while but thats it.

i had dudes damn near getting my hookups in trouble trying to cop stuff with their credit card, nagging about exclusions, and rushing me when i clearlygave them a time to come to my job so i can take my break and go to the store and cop for them, then going in the store when i told them to stay out while iget the stuff for them, worst of all when it came time to give me my cut for my services which was chump change they were trying to beat around the bush.

If anybody is interested Foot Action has the black and white Penny 2's on sale for $89.99. With the F&F discount I copped for $62.99. Not a bad deal.With the EA next weekend this would be an even sweeter deal, but I ain't complaining. Hopefully they put the Miami Heat 2's and the Penny 3's onsale next F&F.

yeah my local foot locker has the penny 2 in the black n white, imma see if they got em on sale ill prolly be coppin em next weekend at that 50% off
by then my atlantics should be here too. awwww man!

Back
Top Bottom