50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

Copped Penny 2's today..On sale for 105 with 50% off=$73(bought nike and footlocker socks too)..Wished I coulda found some descent shorts, but it was slimpickins..

Picked up some Nike Pro compression shorts & shirt and the white/navy Lebrons for hoop all for around $100.

Originally Posted by ILLmatic E

can anybody in nyc hook me up..i need white penny 2's in a 8.5
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Nice, the Lebron VI white/red are a go...
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

The OSU one? I need sz 10 - holla me!

not where im at....all lebrons that released this weekend are excluded along with kobes and 2009
I went off the reservation...picked up some asics and under armor gear...not really much nike stock i was interested in...
thanks to my cousin..
-sf77

Originally Posted by casekicks

Copped Penny 2's today..On sale for 105 with 50% off=$73(bought nike and footlocker socks too)..Wished I coulda found some descent shorts, but it was slim pickins..

Same here ... copped Penny II "Miami" colorway. Passed on the Penny III (Black) -- just wasn't doin' it for me, especially with thewhite/blue cw on the way.

Oh, and Lebron VI "2/20 Launch Product" was excluded at all stores I visited. (a/k/a "OSU")

Didn't see anything that is a must have. The pennys 2s were alright. I ended up buying these. Can't beat $45!!

34ilpwo.jpg

2 new lebron VI's excluded for me to.

I did order a pair of eggplant foams via FA, system still shows many sizes are out there in Jersey and MD, I doubt it will come through but who knows.eggplants for $99.98 would be
eek.gif

I was finna cop 5-6 pairs, but the selection at Champs and Footlocker up here in Albany was slim pickins
ohwell.gif

I did manage to scoop a pair of black/red Pippens and a pair of Converse All-Stars (as if they aren't cheap enuff already lol)
Big shout out to my dude dmxgod, he came thru bigtime and went the extra mile to help me out
pimp.gif

With that said...I still need:
Black/Blue Penny II's and both Purple & Silver Flights
nerd.gif

copped some pippens($60), fitted, some socks, purple/blk windbreaker($32.50), and some nike tee. it was like $10. lol

so i bought some shorts for 36

upon further review, i'm not really feelin them

if i show my receipt on a refund, would i get back 18 or the full 36?

How long is the weekend sale?? does it apply for Sunday?? because i didn't have a chance to stop by any stores today

Black Penny 3's, 2 colorways of Pippens, and Flight Lites for a steal of a deal.

Got to love the reliable EA hook ups.

Bought two V/XVIII packs...

One VII/XVI pack...

Black/ lil' Purple Pippens ($60)...

497 New Balances...

997 New Balances...

1300 New Balances...

Another pair of Blk Penny 3s...

Another pair of Blue Bakins ($40)...

Bunch of sweatpants, which were $6.35 each...

Still waiting on confirmation on XI/XII pack...

Back
Top Bottom