50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

I dont wish death on no one but somethin really bad needs to happen to 50,...thats some sucka *+%

this is why I love 50(ay!)!!

son keep its entertaining, plus nobody does an interview like him!

have mixed feelings about this
one way its funny and another its sad
im sure tia isnt getting any money from ross, 50 has to be throwing her some chump change but its helpful so she just goes along with it. She doesnt look happyor smiling in any of those photos. its rough out there and people gotta do what they gotta do

if its true about his son going deaf i think ross needs to man up and get his son some health care,

To all those saying that fif went to far, I dont see how any limit exists. This isnt wrestling, theres no finite limit defining the parameters of the brawl. Ifyou beef with someone you have to realize that they might have a completely different meaning of what beef is. They might be willing to die if you disrespectthem, or degrade you until theres nothing left of you, as is the case here. I mean Ross set himself up. I'm not educated on the matter completely, so Ihave no idea who started this so called beef, but Ross was aware of 50s handling of beef.

Also everyone saying this goes beyond the music. You damn right it does. When you disrespect someone you disrespect them holistically and not just an aspect ofthem. All disrespect is on the same level.

You better believe if I was an industry dude 50 would be the last dude I would ever come at. Dude is ruthless. But I have no sympathy for Rick Ross. He thoughthis britches were bigger than they really were so he had to get put in his place.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That's wild disrespecful
smh.gif

+##$ ain't even funny
tired.gif
QFT

Tia is wrong though, but 50's foul
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

All the stuff she does just makes her look stupid not ross.its not even funny anymore
She Cant have Friends???

She has young kids so does May and 50 whats the problem?
roll.gif

I'm talking about the mag cover and the interviews.that's just dirty but hey that's women for you

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

roll.gif

*DEAD*
Originally Posted by illfrozn

50 has now actually spent money on the Curly videos, photoshoots with the BM, and spending money on the BM and kids. And Ross lost?
laugh.gif
?
eyes.gif

you seeing the same pics I'm seeing?
laugh.gif

50 said Ross' son might lose his hearing cuz Ross basically disowned them...
looks like 50 is taking care of them better than car leasing RAWSSSEee
you should be happy, maybe they'll be famous one day
happy.gif

All of a sudden everybody got morals and developed ethics over night, tommbout 50 out of pocket for this move.

Ya'll _'s sound liberacci and terry cloth soft.

Y'all acting like 50 is hurting the kid. I doubt Ross even has a relationship with his kid either way.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all acting like 50 is hurting the kid. I doubt Ross even has a relationship with his kid either way.

This. I gotta hear BISD...but I still think RAWSE won

laugh.gif

50 won.

Not a fan of his music but beefing with son will always end in some
laugh.gif
's

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

All of a sudden everybody got morals and developed ethics over night, tommbout 50 out of pocket for this move.

Ya'll _'s sound liberacci and terry cloth soft.

I'm saying though.
laugh.gif

"That's desrespectful."
"50's a cold dude."

I like how 50's a "cold dude" before anyone questions Tia's morality.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That's wild disrespecful
smh.gif

+##$ ain't even funny
tired.gif

For real. Nothing wrong with chillin' with the BM, because who really cares about her? She's not a wife, obviously not important enough to be the wife. 50 looks really, really silly doing this. I think this proves that 50 doesn't believe he's won yet. If he thought he had won, he'd just be taunting on the radio and that's it. Ross didn't fold and his music didn't fold -- like 50 aimed for.

Yea this is some bird @#%! on everyone involved.

the kids like 50. so what.

lmaooo im just kiddin.

this is why i will be a 50 fan till i die. he will pick on you till you either implode or explode and either way you gonna lose!!!

actually, the only reason I can't side with this is... anyone can get to 50's son as well. and even though I don't think Ross has the ability to doanything to his son... he kind of opened to door to it.

when the PS of his son came out he went to see Khaled's mother because he said he crossed the line...
well 50, if you're son gets shot up... you know who crossed the line.

also, LuLz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

actually, the only reason I can't side with this is... anyone can get to 50's son as well. and even though I don't think Ross has the ability to do anything to his son... he kind of opened to door to it.

when the PS of his son came out he went to see Khaled's mother because he said he crossed the line...
well 50, if you're son gets shot up... you know who crossed the line.

also, LuLz
the mother thing was out of line, too..you would think a dude who lost his mother @ a young age would understand.

LOL! 50 is a fool. He really trying to crush dude. 50 had already won IMO. This just puts the cherry on top.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams
then disregard it.
50 considers the Photo shop of his son as a monkey to be crossing the line
his son goes to a private school... anything could happen.
I just think to most people won't have any remorse if something happens to fif's son.

Back
Top Bottom