52 Week Money Challenge ... week 26 of 52. halfway there...

still in it . . . i get a weekly automated text as a reminder (via google calendar) . . .

Still going strong. Saw this thread and it reminded me to add this week's cash

I'm on week 8. I started a week before my birthday so next year when my birthday roles around I'll have a nice little chunk to spend with. I'm also putting my loose change (except for quarters cause they feed the meters) in a bacardi container.

so where is everone at? :nerd:
or are 99% of yall out? :lol:

I was slipping a few weeks ago but this is week 14 so according to the chart everyone should have $105. I was putting way more than I should have on the weeks I did do it so I'm ahead of schedule. Just deposited $100.

Apparently I'm a week behind if this is week 14, I'll make the transfer now. I'm putting as much cash in as possible and never going below the minimum deposit for the week. Loose coins add up too!

My wife found this on Facebook. She started out following the weeks in order but has now done it "bingo style" as she likes to call it. Every week she puts in any of the amounts that she wants and just crosses them off as she goes. Like some weeks she'll have more money to transfer than others so she decides what amount she wants to put in. Seems pretty legit.

How much are you supposed to do today?

This actually saved me twice this year already when I was in need of emergency funds

Back
Top Bottom