5'6 Aquille Carr Official 2010-11 Mixtape; Baltimore's Crime Stopper!

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's 5'6 and he's two years older than the guys in his class, I think that 750K is pure fiction and he is not under any circumstances the number 1 player in his class or even top 10, HES 5'6.
It's similar to Deuce Bello. Yes, he is the sickest dunker in the class of 2011, but being a 6'3"/6'4" SF is enough to limit him to a #54 ranking. At the end of the day, height is height and especially in things like rankings and mock drafts.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's 5'6 and he's two years older than the guys in his class, I think that 750K is pure fiction and he is not under any circumstances the number 1 player in his class or even top 10, HES 5'6.
It's similar to Deuce Bello. Yes, he is the sickest dunker in the class of 2011, but being a 6'3"/6'4" SF is enough to limit him to a #54 ranking. At the end of the day, height is height and especially in things like rankings and mock drafts.

You can tell people are stroking his ego he thinks he's hard, how you going to flex with no muscles? Kids got crazy speed and handle but he could have got pass those kids with one crossover or just blew by them yet he kept going back and forth, let’s say it all together “Hotsauce

You can tell people are stroking his ego he thinks he's hard, how you going to flex with no muscles? Kids got crazy speed and handle but he could have got pass those kids with one crossover or just blew by them yet he kept going back and forth, let’s say it all together “Hotsauce

Jeremy Pargo makes 190K, there ain't NO WAY anyone thinks this dude is better than pargo. 5X Pargo

Jeremy Pargo makes 190K, there ain't NO WAY anyone thinks this dude is better than pargo. 5X Pargo

He'll probly leave the city for his senior year,his ranking is rising...turgeon should be able to keep him at umd tho, aquille got eyes on schools like the terps ,gtown and va tech..

He'll probly leave the city for his senior year,his ranking is rising...turgeon should be able to keep him at umd tho, aquille got eyes on schools like the terps ,gtown and va tech..

I dont think he will have any drastic growth in height, he's almost a man lol...he's very short in person but I could see him getting around 5'8 max, surprised if he gets taller than that...

I dont think he will have any drastic growth in height, he's almost a man lol...he's very short in person but I could see him getting around 5'8 max, surprised if he gets taller than that...

Dude looks grown in the face. We sure he's only 17? He reminds me of the Keydran Clark. Lots of hype, small school, does damamge, goes nowhere.

Dude looks grown in the face. We sure he's only 17? He reminds me of the Keydran Clark. Lots of hype, small school, does damamge, goes nowhere.

by meant Keydran, I meant he could go to someone like a Rider, Iona (Steve Burt Jr) , or St. Pete's and just do Damage in the MAC.

who's the short PG from CAL last year that was being hyped up around draft time. Think it was Randel?! Cant go off highlight packages and summer league clips

Also watching Clark vs Burt Jr and the Nike Summer Pro league is redic. Andre Barrett too.

by meant Keydran, I meant he could go to someone like a Rider, Iona (Steve Burt Jr) , or St. Pete's and just do Damage in the MAC.

who's the short PG from CAL last year that was being hyped up around draft time. Think it was Randel?! Cant go off highlight packages and summer league clips

Also watching Clark vs Burt Jr and the Nike Summer Pro league is redic. Andre Barrett too.

Back
Top Bottom