56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Your mongoose mad efficient tho

roll.gif
WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!...I can't breath.  This is probably the best response I have ever read on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

Originally Posted by swizzc
thats because da unions that da big 3 are at da mercy of crippled em, meanwhile foreign automakers that create and manufacture cars here don't have to abide by those guidelines, so their not even playing on a even field.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

/thread
bingo....its da same with da healthcare industry, da government has no business telling you what kinda treatment you should be getting...different toilet, same doo doo

You think the union was the problem with the US made cars? LOL

Also, why the eff not 56 mpg? Ya'll dudes tripping if you think we should be dependent on fossil fuels all our dang lives. If the combustible engine has stretched to its max then great, I'm effin glad. I hope this puts pressure on the automotive companies to make better cars that run of some other renewable resource. You can keep your muscle car and pay $50 per a gallon, while I'll be in my faster more fuel efficient hover car
grin.gif

I mean heck even without his law that should be the goal of all automotive companies.

As for that last sentence WOW I know the medical industry is getting a beating, but for you to not support Obama and then discuss the limitations of medical treatment... it's just wow. That man has done so much more then our previous Presidents for the support and funding of novel medical treatments. Particularly Stem Cell research, which hits me at home.  All these idiotic republicans that are against it for reasons they don't even know about, as well as against a lot of other funding for biomedical science. Basically just on a bandwagon. When I guarantee you that if thier loved one was dying from an incurable neurodegenerative disease or their child got hit by a car and paralyzed, they would be begging their God for a treatment like Stem Cell therapy could provide. 

If you look at the medical science field and look at Obama's opposition, both back then and now, it's a no brainer. I mean heck the two (Pres and VP) that were running against him earlier tried to make sense of cutting biomedical science research (while making a joke out of it) by saying we spend millions on research for flies. They don't know that these "flies" are fruit flies and have for decades been the model organism to study genetics; they have been used and have been a foundation to research a ton of what we know about genetics, and still today continue to contribute to the molecular genetics field and to biomedical research.

Cut spending on biomedical science and block what types of science we can research on, and you will have no future. You think China's economic burst might be a problem now? Think about if they surpass us in the tech and science field.

I'm not saying he's the greatest, but compared to what else is offered, Obama for 2012!!!

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

thats because da unions that da big 3 are at da mercy of crippled em, meanwhile foreign automakers that create and manufacture cars here don't have to abide by those guidelines, so their not even playing on a even field.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

/thread
bingo....its da same with da healthcare industry, da government has no business telling you what kinda treatment you should be getting...different toilet, same doo doo

You think the union was the problem with the US made cars? LOL

Also, why the eff not 56 mpg? Ya'll dudes tripping if you think we should be dependent on fossil fuels all our dang lives. If the combustible engine has stretched to its max then great, I'm effin glad. I hope this puts pressure on the automotive companies to make better cars that run of some other renewable resource. You can keep your muscle car and pay $50 per a gallon, while I'll be in my faster more fuel efficient hover car
grin.gif

I mean heck even without his law that should be the goal of all automotive companies.

As for that last sentence WOW I know the medical industry is getting a beating, but for you to not support Obama and then discuss the limitations of medical treatment... it's just wow. That man has done so much more then our previous Presidents for the support and funding of novel medical treatments. Particularly Stem Cell research, which hits me at home.  All these idiotic republicans that are against it for reasons they don't even know about, as well as against a lot of other funding for biomedical science. Basically just on a bandwagon. When I guarantee you that if thier loved one was dying from an incurable neurodegenerative disease or their child got hit by a car and paralyzed, they would be begging their God for a treatment like Stem Cell therapy could provide. 

If you look at the medical science field and look at Obama's opposition, both back then and now, it's a no brainer. I mean heck the two (Pres and VP) that were running against him earlier tried to make sense of cutting biomedical science research (while making a joke out of it) by saying we spend millions on research for flies. They don't know that these "flies" are fruit flies and have for decades been the model organism to study genetics; they have been used and have been a foundation to research a ton of what we know about genetics, and still today continue to contribute to the molecular genetics field and to biomedical research.

Cut spending on biomedical science and block what types of science we can research on, and you will have no future. You think China's economic burst might be a problem now? Think about if they surpass us in the tech and science field.

I'm not saying he's the greatest, but compared to what else is offered, Obama for 2012!!!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm all for it. You lost the second you posted a fox news video.

you lost for automatically thinking that everything fox news is some horrible, twisted bias, as if no other networks are doing the same. 
QFT

as if you peebrains actually watch da video its actually informative, its not da circus theatrics of bill o' reilly....
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
its informative journalism.

you think everyone can afford these expensive new hybrid and electric cars? especially ones that people just dont want? they're gonna be sitting on lots da SECOND opec figures out

da US is trying to pull a fast one and will just lower prices..look what happened to da toyota prius as soon as gas got cheap, it stop selling and started catchin dust.

us americans like big cars, and we love to drive...this country was built on automobile travel.
how can someone that uses "da" instead of "the" possibly care about informative journalism 
eyes.gif

you lost for automatically thinking that everything fox news is some horrible, twisted bias, as if no other networks are doing the same. 
QFT

as if you peebrains actually watch da video its actually informative, its not da circus theatrics of bill o' reilly....
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

you think everyone can afford these expensive new hybrid and electric cars? especially ones that people just dont want? they're gonna be sitting on lots da SECOND opec figures out

da US is trying to pull a fast one and will just lower prices..look what happened to da toyota prius as soon as gas got cheap, it stop selling and started catchin dust.

us americans like big cars, and we love to drive...this country was built on automobile travel.
how can someone that uses "da" instead of "the" possibly care about informative journalism 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by kash55

By posting the Fox News bit on this you've instantly discredited your point of view.
Next time you post a video from NBC, ABC, CNN or CBS you will discredit your point of view.

You guys really think Fox News is the only "biased" outlet out there. If they don't cover issues from the right, who will? No one because the liberals control the media even down to NPR which is no longer funded via public dollars because of the Juan Williams firing.
True dat. NT is full of know nothing sheep

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by kash55

By posting the Fox News bit on this you've instantly discredited your point of view.
Next time you post a video from NBC, ABC, CNN or CBS you will discredit your point of view.

You guys really think Fox News is the only "biased" outlet out there. If they don't cover issues from the right, who will? No one because the liberals control the media even down to NPR which is no longer funded via public dollars because of the Juan Williams firing.
True dat. NT is full of know nothing sheep

If the combustible engine has stretched to its max then great, I'm effin glad. I hope this puts pressure on the automotive companies to make better cars that run of some other renewable resource.
at da cost of millions of jobs that this country can't afford to lose because you feel that "yo we should've been flyin yo"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

and for da record, stem cell research has always been cockbloked because of da evangelist, i got ZERO problem with research with it. and as far as looking for new tech to use in cars, im all for it, WHEN DA MARKET DEMANDS IT, not when da government deems

what i should drive and what i shouldn't drive.

If the combustible engine has stretched to its max then great, I'm effin glad. I hope this puts pressure on the automotive companies to make better cars that run of some other renewable resource.
at da cost of millions of jobs that this country can't afford to lose because you feel that "yo we should've been flyin yo"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

and for da record, stem cell research has always been cockbloked because of da evangelist, i got ZERO problem with research with it. and as far as looking for new tech to use in cars, im all for it, WHEN DA MARKET DEMANDS IT, not when da government deems

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by Method Man

Due to extreme volatility, we are advising our clients to divest themselves of any stock placed in Ninjahood, who is currently at risk of being delisted by the NTSE.  
102jnli.gif

Best,

Billy Ray Valentine (Capricorn)

Duke and Duke Commodities
We need an update + a forecast Sir Method Man.

this chart cannot be real life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but ninjahood lives in NYC, right?

i thought it was almost impossible to get around in a whip and kinda not needed.

born in raised in texas, and you NEED a whip to get from point a to point b...

but in NYC, i thought everybody had bikes and took the subway and called for taxis..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

QFT

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Expensive hybrid cars? You mean the $23,000 Prius? Yes, that's expensive compared to the cheap "big cars" Americans love to drive. Much more expensive then a 50g corvette, or a 400k Lambo, or a 30k Ford super duty, or a 100k benz. 

Due to extreme volatility, we are advising our clients to divest themselves of any stock placed in Ninjahood, who is currently at risk of being delisted by the NTSE.  
102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought it was almost impossible to get around in a whip and kinda not needed.

but in NYC, i thought everybody had bikes and took the subway and called for taxis..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

QFT

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Expensive hybrid cars? You mean the $23,000 Prius? Yes, that's expensive compared to the cheap "big cars" Americans love to drive. Much more expensive then a 50g corvette, or a 400k Lambo, or a 30k Ford super duty, or a 100k benz. 

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Okay, so since you're resisting change now, we'll just wait until we have no more oil or until the world is in such terrible shape from burning fossil fuels. Then we'll worry about doing something. That sounds like a good plan!

Originally Posted by ricky409

102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no dummy 
laugh.gif
 we got cars we're just not as depended of them as other states

Arguments against 56 MPG standard for new automobiles by 2025 by Fox News and the Car Coach

Newer, more efficient technology will cost more, about 6000 by automakers estimates, 770-3500 by US GOVT estimates - not that much at all for 56 mpg standard?

consumers will buy one good car and not buy a car for a long time - shouldn't we be buying well made cars?

will lose US jobs  - we're losing auto industry jobs now even after bailing out the auto industry
The Center for Automotive Research, partly funded by automakers, issued a doom-and-gloom study saying CAFE standards of 47 to 62 mpg would cut auto sales by half and cost 250,000 jobs. The study was widely reported without context and without the many countervailing views.

going to cost automobile corporations' and aftermarket companies' profits - and?

WILL save money in gasoline purchases, but long time (about 2-3 years) to recuperate those savings - so...a good thing right?

what US GOVT is really trying to do is force the initiative of electric cars

them's some weak *#+ arguments

Arguments against 56 MPG standard for new automobiles by 2025 by Fox News and the Car Coach

Newer, more efficient technology will cost more, about 6000 by automakers estimates, 770-3500 by US GOVT estimates - not that much at all for 56 mpg standard?

consumers will buy one good car and not buy a car for a long time - shouldn't we be buying well made cars?

will lose US jobs  - we're losing auto industry jobs now even after bailing out the auto industry
The Center for Automotive Research, partly funded by automakers, issued a doom-and-gloom study saying CAFE standards of 47 to 62 mpg would cut auto sales by half and cost 250,000 jobs. The study was widely reported without context and without the many countervailing views.

going to cost automobile corporations' and aftermarket companies' profits - and?

WILL save money in gasoline purchases, but long time (about 2-3 years) to recuperate those savings - so...a good thing right?

what US GOVT is really trying to do is force the initiative of electric cars

them's some weak *#+ arguments

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Okay, so since you're resisting change now, we'll just wait until we have no more oil or until the world is in such terrible shape from burning fossil fuels. Then we'll worry about doing something. That sounds like a good plan!

102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no dummy 
laugh.gif
 we got cars we're just not as depended of them as other states

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you srs right now?
you dont need  a car in nyc but a lot of people have them, especially people that have jobs outside of the city or dont want to deal with mass transit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you srs right now?
you dont need  a car in nyc but a lot of people have them, especially people that have jobs outside of the city or dont want to deal with mass transit

102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NYC isnt da rest of da US...having a car in NY is a luxury, cuz we honestly dont need em to function normally, especially in manhattan where there's more "NO STANDING" signs then people it seems.

however, for people that NEED cars (aka da rest of da country) if jobs are eliminated because of more political garbage its gonna look ugly...you gonna have people moving in stuffy cities because all da manufacturing jobs left are gonna be outsourced overseas.

look no further then da city of Detroit to see what happens when jobs are killed because of Washington.

102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
NYC isnt da rest of da US...having a car in NY is a luxury, cuz we honestly dont need em to function normally, especially in manhattan where there's more "NO STANDING" signs then people it seems.

however, for people that NEED cars (aka da rest of da country) if jobs are eliminated because of more political garbage its gonna look ugly...you gonna have people moving in stuffy cities because all da manufacturing jobs left are gonna be outsourced overseas.

look no further then da city of Detroit to see what happens when jobs are killed because of Washington.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

What the what? Who said anything about costing millions of jobs? How about you give those millions of jobs in the automotive industry to the same workers of the automotive industry people, and just have them building more fuel efficient cars? Shoot open up more jobs for people that can research and build our flying cars.
pimp.gif

So that's your excuse to my argument? That Stem Cell research is always "cockblocked by evangalist"? Why even address that situation if that is all you are gonna say about it? That's like me saying well car MPG increases have always been cockblocked by the republican party, and that's it to your original post. See that's not really a convincing or even a valid argument at all. At least I tried to address how I want flying cars.
happy.gif

The world IS demanding it now. Would you rather wait til gas is $20 a gallon and people are being killed for it? When only the richest of individuals can afford it? Wait til fossil fuel are almost fully depleted and now we are stuck with not knowing what the eff to do?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

What the what? Who said anything about costing millions of jobs? How about you give those millions of jobs in the automotive industry to the same workers of the automotive industry people, and just have them building more fuel efficient cars? Shoot open up more jobs for people that can research and build our flying cars.
pimp.gif

So that's your excuse to my argument? That Stem Cell research is always "cockblocked by evangalist"? Why even address that situation if that is all you are gonna say about it? That's like me saying well car MPG increases have always been cockblocked by the republican party, and that's it to your original post. See that's not really a convincing or even a valid argument at all. At least I tried to address how I want flying cars.
happy.gif

The world IS demanding it now. Would you rather wait til gas is $20 a gallon and people are being killed for it? When only the richest of individuals can afford it? Wait til fossil fuel are almost fully depleted and now we are stuck with not knowing what the eff to do?

Back
Top Bottom