56 year old Detroit man walks about 21 miles per day to get to work...

if we share this story enough he will be able to take a helicopter to work every day 
pimp.gif
Forget that, he'll be able to buy a house in front of his job
lets be real, its detroit 

he could buy a factory next to his current house and move the company there for around 40k

how he getting the bike on the bus that he takes in the middle of commute? or should he just skip the bus and ride those extra two miles? lock it to a post and walk the other 12 miles?

Don't busses have bike racks in front? If he skips the bus and rides the extra minutes he saves more money and time not waiting. He could actually work the morning shift if he bikes. I mean everybody in Portland bikes, I know people who ride their bikes 10 miles each way to work. That's a hour exercise that could of been an hour sitting in traffic.

So if I post another detriot transit bus with no bike rails .. :lol: you know what nvm

Like someone else said, bike all the way save a lot of time waiting on the bus and use that to "sleep"

I guess according to you, his only option to make it work is either the way he's currentky doing it or by collecting 130k

There is no other way....right.

Story is legit, the man needs a national holiday, I wonder why out of all the Americans in the US this man seems to be the only one doing this... :nerd:

I moved to Cali 10 months ago w/ $300
I now have my own place, a moped, and putting a down payment on a whip with tax refund. This guy has had a decade of tax refunds, something's up. Just sayin

I moved to Cali 10 months ago w/ $300
I now have my own place, a moped, and putting a down payment on a whip with tax refund. This guy has had a decade of tax refunds, something's up. Just sayin

That humblebrag for no god damn reason

Get the caddy, then the Mazda when gas is too much

:pimp:
Absolutely. I thought this went without even saying.
:lol:

So if I post another detriot transit bus with no bike rails .. :lol: you know what nvm

Like someone else said, bike all the way save a lot of time waiting on the bus and use that to "sleep"

I guess according to you, his only option to make it work is either the way he's currentky doing it or by collecting 130k

There is no other way....right.

Story is legit, the man needs a national holiday, I wonder why out of all the Americans in the US this man seems to be the only one doing this... :nerd:
...... you got a problem with people helping others? or you just want to be limit on how much help they should get?

I'm do not believe this story. There's no way someone is impractical to the point where he sleeps only two hours a day in order to commute to work. Theres many workarounds... find a way to relocate, find a nearby job, cop a beater whip, or sleep in a homeless shelter.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-man-commutes-220-miles-a-day/

Yeah .. I guess ppl out here really not commuting to maintain a income. So impractical just find a job where you live :lol:

Well this doesnt really count as he makes much more than the walker. Also He sleeps almost 5 hours of his commute on the train and carpool. He probably has a stay at home wife to take care of personal issues. He could probably sleep in his office or find a hotel for those late night jobs, take a Friday off, or paid leave. The other guy definitely can't sleep at the factory and can't afford a motel.

I know of guys who had to drive 2-3 hrs each way because their wife/kids didn't want to move. Now that's brutal.

Yeah .. I guess ppl out here really not commuting to maintain a income. So impractical just find a job where you live :lol:

Well this doesnt really count as he makes much more than the walker. Also He sleeps almost 5 hours of his commute on the train and carpool. He probably has a stay at home wife to take care of personal issues. He could probably sleep in his office or find a hotel for those late night jobs, take a Friday off, or paid leave. The other guy definitely can't sleep at the factory and can't afford a motel.

I know of guys who had to drive 2-3 hrs each way because their wife/kids didn't want to move. Now that's brutal.
The point is ppl travel far as hell to sustain a income it's not far fetched.

That man working his dream job, making 3x what he would make closer, still 7 hr round trip commute is stupid, but he doesn't care and does it on his own, this fool in Detroit working for minimum wage and I doubt that's his dream job, WALKING.....I mean there has to be a ton of other workers in Deteoit in the same situation or nah?...why is he the only fool doing this?...

Legit story, is legit

You always continue to miss the point, bringing up the most irrelevant comparison...I'm starting to think you just troll threads for fun.

I work with nurses that live in 4 hours north of where we work....they usually schedule their 3 nights straight and stay at a relatives to sleep and then have 4 days off which they travel back home....the distance of the commute isn't the issue, is how they manage it....but you just don't get it fam..

Last edited:

You always continue to miss the point, bringing up the most irrelevant comparison...I'm starting to think you just troll threads for fun.

I work with nurses that live in 4 hours north of where we work....they usually schedule their 3 nights straight and stay at a relatives to sleep and then have 4 days off which they travel back home....the commute isn't the issue, is how they manage it....but you just don't get it fam..
I'm trolling because I'm sticking to the topic and don't see a problem with people helping someone meanwhile you're running on assumptions with no proof of what you think is the "truth"

Cool story bro

I'm trolling because I'm sticking to the topic and don't see a problem with people helping someone meanwhile you're running on assumptions with no proof of what you think is the "truth"

Cool story bro

What assumptions?....

This mans method of commute is STUPID and is NOT the only way. #fact

Show me otherwise.

Cool story bro

What assumptions?....

This mans method of commute is STUPID and is NOT the only way. #fact

Show me otherwise.

:rofl:

You're the one saying he's a fraud and this whole thing is a scam so please provide proof unless you're assuming and have no facts

ksteezy, don't you live in NYC? Isn't it like, 5 AM there? What the hell are you doing up?

You're the one saying he's a fraud and this whole thing is a scam so please provide proof unless you're assuming and have no facts

I'm trying to give YOU the benefit of the doubt and play along like this ******** story is real...see where you are drawing your silly conclusions from.

I'm trying to give YOU the benefit of the doubt and play along like this ******** story is real...see where you are drawing your silly conclusions from.
You said this is a scam and it rubs you the wrong way. Please provide proof or stop talking out your ***.

Back
Top Bottom