56 year old Detroit man walks about 21 miles per day to get to work...

i dont care how bad the job market is, if you cant afford a bicycle after working at the same place for 10 years (never missing a day of work) then you are either dumb as rocks or completely fine with working 18 hours a day to live in poverty 

i dont care how bad the job market is, if you cant afford a bicycle after working at the same place for 10 years (never missing a day of work) then you are either dumb as rocks or completely fine with working 18 hours a day to live in poverty 

:rofl:

I didn't even think of a bike....dude is an idiot, but the people donating to his fund are even worst for falling for this ***** and funding God knows what because that **** ain't going to a car

The hate be so real

Dude isn't even doing anything wrong with his life and he getting called all types of names

Corny

Put your cape down bro....he doesn't have to be doing anything wrong for people to draw conclusions of how silly he is....or maybe not...he jut got himself over 100k so he might be smarter than most :nerd:

:rofl:

I didn't even think of a bike....dude is an idiot, but the people donating to his fund are even worst for falling for this ***** and funding God knows what because that **** ain't going to a car

Oh, the iron knee.

View media item 1383082

#neverforget

How do we even know the man can ride a bike 21 miles though? But yeah he's such a idiot :stoneface:

People are even worst idiots for helping someone, oh nos :lol:

You right though let me put my cape down

The hate be so real

Dude isn't even doing anything wrong with his life and he getting called all types of names

Corny
All from the same people who would give someone in his position a pass for completely giving up, and quitting, and then they'd blame the 'man' for "keeping them down."

How do we even know the man can ride a bike 21 miles though? But yeah he's such a idiot
indifferent.gif

People are even worst idiots for helping someone, oh nos
laugh.gif

You right though let me put my cape down
so he can walk 21 miles but he might not be able to bike 21 miles?

have you rode a bike before?

its less energy than walking 

Yes I have rode a bike before

and I'm pretty sure I start sweating riding a bike before I start sweating walking

-shrugs

Yes I have rode a bike before

and I'm pretty sure I start sweating riding a bike before I start sweating walking

-shrugs
theres a reason why millions of people in asian countries ride bikes to and from work rather than walking, saves a lot of time and energy 

biking will always be less tiring than walking, plus its easier on the knees

Wait is this story even confirmed? :nerd:

So let's looks at the claims closely

-25 walking miles a day
-10 years
-perfect attendance record EVEN in snow/cold winter days
-gets home at 4am, starts getting ready at 6am to do it all over..
-can't afford not even a hooptie

FOH!

I'm laughing while watching all you guys believing this....so I'm the opposite of mad...:lol:

What's the difference between what you 'believe' and decide to donate to and what others decide to believe and donate to?

Stop being a hypocrite :rolleyes

Get this man on Stan Lee's Superhuman TV show, the streets need to know if he is really doing all this walking everyday.

Back
Top Bottom