6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I finally realized why I like Dixie Carter so much. She looks like a grown up Miley.
Well both look like dying goats, so that makes sense

laugh.gif
that dude is a deuche.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Somewhere, Funkdoc is fapping to Christy Hemme.

laugh.gif
I'm sure there is a backstory here.

Devon has been one of my favorite guys in wrestling for some time now. He seems like a legit cool dude.

I really wish Jeff would of stayed in WWE and they let him run with a Joker like character.
I don't understand why he still wears those awful JNCO cargo pants. Probably to hide all his pills in.
Knock it off. Jeff doesn't use drugs anymore. Clean as a whistle.

These guys really wearing sweaters?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
OK I'm going to start watch TNA again.

Funkdoc73 (
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) was completely in love with Christy Hemme back in the day.  No idea what happened to him.
The Robbie's >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the woo woo guy

Joey Ryan was a hell of a lot more entertaining than the first guy that actually won the Gut Check Challenge, Alex Silva (who has not been on TV since).

It sure seemed like they were building something between Ryan and Taz, but I'm 99% sure that Taz can't wrestle anymore because of his neck. I did like the segment though. I thought Ryan came across really well, and there was some good tension between him and Taz.

Forgot this came on @ 7, but I'm dvring it and watching the Spurs/OKC game. That Joey Ryan promo was nice though.
Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

9 or so years ago I wanted nothing more than to see AJ Styles win the WWE title. 

Now....
I couldn't care less about this dude.
I think I'm still a fan of his solely cause of that too. I know he can still pull out a 5 star match any day, but his promo are just
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It was

embarrassing when they had him being mini-Flair, especially knowing that he didn't want to be heel, much less imitate Flair. I would

say his promos are better than Morrison, but a notch behind Shelton Benjamin. Yea...

9 or so years ago I wanted nothing more than to see AJ Styles win the WWE title.

Now....

I couldn't care less about this dude.

Originally Posted by PLVN

How many times has AJ Styles wrestled Daniels in the past 6 months?

i hardly ever watch tna, but it seems like everytime i tune in they are wrestling each other

Originally Posted by PLVN

How many times has AJ Styles wrestled Daniels in the past 6 months?

A good amount, but I never get tired of seeing a good wrestling match.  Plus, this new storyline with Daniels and Kaz exposing AJ and Dixie is pretty interesting.  Plus, it's TNA's biggest ratings draw.

I haven't watched TNA in a while but is that what they are called?

TNA is on its way up from the hour or so I've been back watching. It has wrestling and its entertaining.

TNA is on its way up from the hour or so I've been back watching. It has wrestling and its entertaining.

Robbie E (small) and Robbie T (big - Rob Terry)... The Robbies

Robbie E (small) and Robbie T (big - Rob Terry)... The Robbies

laugh.gif

NOW THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING TO A SHOW.

Based off that ending, I'm looking forward to next Thursday.

Bravo TNA.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

tuned right out when that phone call started...

The ending with Dixie coming out and cursing was good though.

Never seen her like that before.

Did she really drop the F bomb? I couldn't understand her towards the very end.

I heard "You're finished"

Back
Top Bottom