6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

4W is marking right now

Not even gonna say it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dolph ziggler will introduce mason ryan as his bodyguard, probably by next week.

gee I wonder if they finally try and make Brodus a serious character now, maybe try and make him that "monster" heel he was suppose to be...oh well...he "won't be able to dance" after tonight...gimmick change!!

horrible raw.

got some burgers grilling, almost done, got the cheese, grilling the bacon in a bit.

NY commercial just aired for NO WAY OUT - they said Johnny Ace will be in Big Show's corner...idk if that's literal or figurative.

And I thought Tensai was gonna be the first one to lose the win streak between him, Clay, and Ryback.

"Vickie's men have to go to the back of the line to be tag team championship contenders"
I literally 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 when Lawler said this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If the storylines go how they normally do, the writers will forget and Dolph/Swagger will be having another rematch for the belts next week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Isn't that 'revolution' supposed to be revealed today?

It's just for WWE 13.
Eve needs to fall off and do a Naughty Office flick. 

"Huge crowds in South America"
WWE did 5,000 fans in Sao Paulo.  This is for their first trip to Brazil.  That's a terrible #.

"Vickie's men have to go to the back of the line to be tag team championship contenders"
I literally 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 when Lawler said this.

Ziggler finally breaking away?!?!!  Hopefully that report last week was true 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Ziggz better be on his way to a SERIOUS main event push soon. I'd get him that strap by Summer Slam at the earliest though.

Back
Top Bottom