6 years later.....500 days of summer...

**** is Summer represent a lot of chicks now a day stuck in there own world where they only think of themselves. But she was necessary for homie to grow as a man and professional, nah mean.

She sparked so much anger and pain, that he became a better person as a result. Unfortunately, we all need/had a Summer to get out of our feelings. Great movie nonetheless

Some you boys blame women for your simpish ways too much. She told him the deal from jump simply and clear as day. Dude caught dem feels. Also you shouldn't need a girl to push you ro your potential thats corny

Tom caught feelings real quick, too quick. Summer let him know that she didn't want a relationship, albeit vaguely, but she did give him hints and he wasn't having it.

I never thought Summer did Tom dirty, but she could've made things clearer, but ya know... women. Tom should've kept his options open while messing with Summer.
This is the stance I have on it after watching it years later (watched it in theaters).

It's crazy how our perspective changes if we have watched this movie in different stages of our lives.

Last edited:
Slightly his fault..but you can't blame the guy. How he handled it was the same way a lot of Bros would have handled it.

Still **** her b..she did him dirty at the end

Naw she could have been his had he some more experience on dealing with women. She was clearly vetting both, and him being needy and blinded by love pushed her to the other side. He hadn't developed his "I'm the **** and no one else compares" attitude yet. Not an L as in loss though, but learning experience.

And a lot of guys would have handled it that way too, but majority of guys aren't really good with women, even the ones with bodies on them. You still see those cats curled up over one woman at some point. It's more than just pulling them.

Last edited:
Naw she could have been his had he some more experience on dealing with women. She was clearly vetting both, and him being needy and blinded by love pushed her to the other side. He hadn't developed his "I'm the **** and no one else compares" attitude yet. Not an L as in loss though, but learning experience.

And a lot of guys would have handled it that way too, but majority of guys aren't really good with women, even the ones with bodies on them. You still see those cats curled up over one woman at some point. It's more than just pulling them.

It's NT man, you're giving these dudes too much credit. These dudes so afraid of women they can't even talk to their own mothers

Could be worse..

Could have ended up with the chick from gone girl

Last edited:

She told him what it was from jump.....his simp *** just decided to ignore it

He did what some broads usually do 
This.

- He was simping before he even met her.

- He continued simping and trying to negotiate attraction.

- She dumped him for someone better. It doesn't matter that we never meet her new husband.

- Hope he learned his lesson and got that Minka Kelly yambs at the end.

Still hate this movie
Any reason why?

The only thing that pissed me off is Tom wouldn't open his eyes. She was real from the jump, which is why I don't understand NT fam blaming her.
aside from simply hating everyone in the movie and hating everything that happened in the movie, I saw it around the time of the best/worst relationship of my life.

Even seeing or hearing the movie title in casual conversation brings back horrible memories

Would never consider watching it again.

**** is Summer represent a lot of chicks now a day stuck in there own world where they only think of themselves. But she was necessary for homie to grow as a man and professional, nah mean.

She sparked so much anger and pain, that he became a better person as a result. Unfortunately, we all need/had a Summer to get out of our feelings. Great movie nonetheless
when they was both in bed and she hittem with the "Ive never said that that to anyone " she had him feeling like he was the first one to plant his flag there emotionaly .

Dudes get bored physically but some wome get bored emotionally. ..

Dont know if yall seen before sunrise , before sunset , before midnight movies ..but after all the fairy tale love, marriage and children she tells ethan hawke she doesnt love him anymore ...he comes up with a clever/funny story at some restaurant to remind her of how they met for a few minutes , but then hits her with .....and im paraphrasing....." trick I got options , this aint no fairy tale...you getting old and this all you got....im not finda just keep coming back like a dog ..I put up with enough from you already"
Booooooy that old thot got in line REAL QUICK

Last edited:
when they was both in bed and she jittem with the "Ive never said that that to anyone " she had him feeling like he was the first one to plant his flag there emotionaly .

Dudes get bored physically but some wome get bored emotionally. ..

Dont know if yall seen before sunrise , before sunset , before midnight movies ..but after all the fairy tale love, marriage and children she tells ethan hawke she doesnt love him anymore ...he comes up with a clever/funny story at some restaurant to remind her of how they met for a few minutes , but then hits her with .....and im paraphrasing....." trick I got options , this aint no fairy tale...you getting old and this all you got....im not finda just keep coming back like a dog ..I put up with enough from you already"
Booooooy that old thot got in line REAL QUICK
Hence why I think that trilogy nailed the dynamic perfectly.

He was a simp and he let that simping lead him to falling in love.

She defintely played him hard though. Straight up glazed him like a donut.

Zooey still my girl though :evil: :pimp:

Lana from Broad City is god tier quirky. I want her to smell me so bad.
I don't think she's that quirky. Half of that to me is the :pimp: Love both Ilana and Abbi though.

Ilana is more a modern day hippie to me than quirky the way Zooey is. Zooey is bannitles with the weird ****

Last edited:
I feel bad for the bro's who went with their chick to this on date night.

Dude had to learn that his feelings weren't her feelings. No communication on his part, just assumptions.
Summer wasn't the greatest person at getting the message across. When is comes to relationships it's better to just air it out and get things straight for a day of pain; rather the months she put dude through.

Movie came out for me at the perfect time. Just had something similar happen to me and it made me rethink how I acted in relationships. It's great and all to say things like "the love you make is equal to the love you take" but reality is the actions you see are the insight to how you should react.
If ol boi hadn't been in his own world of feels he would have seen the signs of poor relationships structure.

ITS NOT REALITY VS PERCEPTION.

its reality vs. expectations.

yall killing the best vignette of the movie smh

Back
Top Bottom