6 years later.....500 days of summer...

Never seen it. I know it's been discussed on here before. It's not in Netflix or on demand, I'll have to search. Maybe redbox.

Six years ago, I was ride or die Team Tom. You couldn't tell me nothing. After re-watching it last night at a more mature point in my life, I've softened that stance. One scene that kind of summed up my feelings was when he was on the blind date with the red head and she said "So she didn't cheat on you....she didn't do you wrong....and she made her intentions clear in the beginning? I don't see the problem..." While that viewpoint is too black and white, I think it sums up the situation. He needed to keep his guard up from the beginning and have little to no expectations.

I just started seeing this girl who recently got out of a long term relationship and we had a talk where she said she didn't want pressure on what we are or aren't doing and we agreed to just see where things go. This movie reminded me that I need to tread lightly.

Thanks for reminding me about this movie NT and keeping me woke and stopping from potentially getting got.

Wish I read this post a few month back.
View media item 1646064

Started Watching GOT and King Joeffrey should marry Summer, match made in scumbag heaven.

^ :lol:

I haven't seen this movie in a minute.

After my intial viewing(s), I was apart of Team FDB but let's see if my viewpoint stands or changes when I get the chance to rewatch it again.

We all have our Summers... Seen this movie 3 times and it makes more and more sense each time.

Just came in here to say I hate this movie. That is all. 
Yup. 
mean.gif

I've come to expect the worst most of the times. So when those reality vs expectations moments happen, the only way to go is up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom