What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

calibeebee

Supporter
When I was 19 my parents asked me to watch their house for a week while they were on vacation.

I had to feed their cat and literally just make sure they didn’t get robbed. Well I met this rich girl at that same time and I stayed at her house pretty much the entire time and smashed.

I was at my parents house the day they left, put a crap ton of cat food in its dish outside. It would come and go as it pleased but they also said to put some food in its dish inside this side room of the house that had a cat door. In case some animals got to his food. Brought the cat in showed it the food inside and peaced out. Didn’t come back until the day they were supposed to get back.

When I come back to check on the house after a week This dudes outside dish was still stuffed full as the day I left. Then a sickening feeling hit me.....

I forgot parents boarded up that back room and were flea bombing it and they told me I had to leave the front part open so he could get out. I go in there and homie was stiff as a board, dead as a door nail. lil food dish and water bone dry. I left him locked up on accident.

I didn’t want my parents to know I killed their cat so I threw his dead body in the trash and put a full trash bag on top. Told them he never ate any of his food outside and I didn’t see him all week. They never knew I was clappin cheeks all week.

Anyways that’s prob my most trash move in life. What’s yours?

When I was 19 my parents asked me to watch their house for a week while they were on vacation.

I had to feed their cat and literally just make sure they didn’t get robbed. Well I met this rich girl at that same time and I stayed at her house pretty much the entire time and smashed.

I was at my parents house the day they left, put a crap ton of cat food in its dish outside. It would come and go as it pleased but they also said to put some food in its dish inside this side room of the house that had a cat door. In case some animals got to his food. Brought the cat in showed it the food inside and peaced out. Didn’t come back until the day they were supposed to get back.

When I come back to check on the house after a week This dudes outside dish was still stuffed full as the day I left. Then a sickening feeling hit me.....

I forgot parents boarded up that back room and were flea bombing it and they told me I had to leave the front part open so he could get out. I go in there and homie was stiff as a board, dead as a door nail. lil food dish and water bone dry. I left him locked up on accident.

I didn’t want my parents to know I killed their cat so I threw his dead body in the trash and put a full trash bag on top. Told them he never ate any of his food outside and I didn’t see him all week. They never knew I was clappin cheeks all week.

Terrible way for a pet to die
Then you threw him in the trash

Did u tell your parents he ran away.
How long had they had him.
You didn't go back once in that week

Last edited:
I know DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican looking at you with the fire In his eyes.....
Like...
giphy (26).gif

"Cat killer!!!"

Terrible way for a pet to die
Then you threw him in the trash

Did u tell your parents he ran away.
How long had they had him.
You didn't go back once in that week

Yeah i said he ran away. They said yeah he was probably distraught from them leaving him. They had him for 6 or 7 years. I only showed up the day they left and the earlier the day they were supposed to come back

Ps who was dude who killed his neighbors cat and posted a pic here on NT? RIP mr gigglesworth

I pulled a kick door on someone who considered me a friend.

We got hella yambs together back in the day too.

**** I robbed with him too.

I was not **** from 16-27

:wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I pulled a kick door on someone who considered me a friend.

We got hella yambs together back in the day too.

**** I robbed with him too.

I was not **** from 16-27
damn :smh:
was there a reason
i cant judge
im a ****** up individual
but i try to live by a code

op story is mad foul. son put cat over the family cat.
this thread might be good.
i remember one like this from the early 2000's and cats started putting extremely foul stuff, like running train (raping) a girl that was passed out :smh:
It just became a bunch of humble bragging towards the end.

Last edited:
Let some harlot suck me off while on the phone w/ what i assume was her boyfriend. In my defense though, she picked up the call half way into her going to town. I've never felt so good and bad about myself, especially since sh*t like that is how my grandfather got killed.

Edit: I was either 16 or 17 at the time.

We never forget

Back
Top Bottom