What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

Your cousin hit it 1st though.
IMG_20191219_143548.jpg

Welp

whats the oldest joint you smashed? (What was the age gap)

She was early 60's. Puerto Rican baddie all tatted up with a big ol butt. I was mid-20's. Them POF days were wild.

That’s not a trash move though. Unless she fell in love and you one-night standed. How old are you now? Could she be dead now? Does THAT make you feel bad? Like maybe you were her last love and the pain of losing you killed her?

I was in a group chat with like 8 people and one dude was complaining about traffic one morning ... He then said something like "o there's an accident the people better be dead for making me late" ... So jokes were cracked, everyone lol'n like idiots do ... And I sent a few one-liners like "natural selection at work" or "should have been bobbin and weavin" or "#seatbeltssavelives" etc.

I completely forgot that a good friend was in our chat ... His father died from a random early morning accident and wasn't wearing his seatbelt ...

I think about my lack of awareness and how awful it was almost daily ... I've written this dude letters apologizing for it ... It makes me feel terrible just typing this ...

He dont **** with my AT ALL anymore ... I dont blame him ...

went on one of those virtual rides with the moving chairs and big screen tv and found a wallet in the seat. I took all the cash and dumped the wallet in the trash :smh:

I was in a group chat with like 8 people and one dude was complaining about traffic one morning ... He then said something like "o there's an accident the people better be dead for making me late" ... So jokes were cracked, everyone lol'n like idiots do ... And I sent a few one-liners like "natural selection at work" or "should have been bobbin and weavin" or "#seatbeltssavelives" etc.

I completely forgot that a good friend was in our chat ... His father died from a random early morning accident and wasn't wearing his seatbelt ...

I think about my lack of awareness and how awful it was almost daily ... I've written this dude letters apologizing for it ... It makes me feel terrible just typing this ...

He dont **** with my AT ALL anymore ... I dont blame him ...

You apologized, we are all humans and it wasn’t towards him intentionally. If he doesn’t want to f with you; that’s in him but if I was you I wouldn’t even let it bother me at all. You said something and didn’t think about it and then you apologize.

I have angst against people like your friend. They feel like the whole world needs to apologize to them constantly.

i had a friend that I made a joke about his gf failing an exam, and I apologized right then but he took it like I committed a sin that can never be forgiven for. Some people need to learn how to let certain things go man.

Back
Top Bottom