What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

I used to be such a scumbag. Karma kicked my *** for it tho.

Now I'm a peace loving dude that likes to help others.

I have so many other stories
mean.gif
:lol: @ The attempted reverse psychology vs. "Karma."

I understand why you were attempting here but that isn't how things work.

Just remembered another one

Sophomore year of college I was part of a marketing group and we went to New Orleans for a conference. I was 20 and the youngest kid was 19. We were travel buddies so we generally was supposed to know where each other were at. Anyway
This was the late 2000’s so burbon st was still kinda raunchy. Somehow we were able to get into bars and get drinks so as I’m walking down bourbon I see some strippers from a club outside beckoning guys in( they were later closed down for prostitution). I tell the kid I’m gonna go over here for a second and then I ditched him and got into the club somehow. Yadda yadda yadda I leave the club eventually and go back to the room and sleep.

In hindsight I really did leave a drunk 19 year old fresh faced kid by himself at like 2am in New Orleans. Nothing bad happened to him but something really could’ve if he wandered off

The next night some of the older guys forced him to get a really in your face lap dance and he was really upset about it because he felt like he was cheating on husband gF lol

I put some nails and screws under a shift managers car (was working at TJ Maxx in high school) while we were working a late holiday shift. We were all prepping to leave, and I hear her back two tires pop. She was in tears because it was Thanksgiving, and she had no way to get home and could not afford to get her car towed. I drove away without even looking at her.

Almost 10 years later, and I still feel ****ed up over it.

She was under a lot of pressure from the higher ups because of our shifts poor performance (like selling store branded credit cards), which caused her to lash out at us a lot.

I don't remember what she said to me that day to trigger me, but it got me tight enough to drive over to Lowes on my break and get the nails and screws. She knew it was me, but had no evidence so there was nothing she could do about it. That car stayed there for a few days until her boyfriend got paid and brought two new tires.

damn and here I was thinking you were a saint :smh:

Got befriended by a married coworker and eventually ended up smashing. Her husband found out well after the fling was over and began to hit my line everyday. I chopped it up with him but I never said what I did, just said we were cool.
I ended up changing my cell number months later cuz he kept calling and texting me. The fling was long over at this point.
Fast Forward to this year, we're still coworkers. Shawty gets my # from the B'Day club we're in and hits my line. We started back messing off after some time past :smh:

At the end of June her husband died. Feels bad man :smh:

Got befriended by a married coworker and eventually ended up smashing. Her husband found out well after the fling was over and began to hit my line everyday. I chopped it up with him but I never said what I did, just said we were cool.
I ended up changing my cell number months later cuz he kept calling and texting me. The fling was long over at this point.
Fast Forward to this year, we're still coworkers. Shawty gets my # from the B'Day club we're in and hits my line. We started back messing off after some time past :smh:

so he kept calling and texting u
what was he saying
sounds like he was tryne be a ****hold

didn't feel that bad. smh

so he kept calling and texting u
what was he saying
sounds like he was tryne be a ****hold

He just kept texting and calling out the blue asking if I smashed. Are we more than friends type shh. The convos helped me realize he had a tracker on her phone. Fam was naming streets and clubs by my crib..
Tempataion got me bruv. She just kept coming at me b and I finally gave in :smh:

When I was 18 I ran over 2 kids on Halloween ages 5 & 7 while DUI. Now I always make sure to turn on my headlights when I drink more than 7-8 beers when driving.

:rofl:It’s like nothing ever changed. I’m gone for years and dudes are still on queue with the jokes!

Reactions: Ube
He just kept texting and calling out the blue asking if I smashed. Are we more than friends type shh. The convos helped me realize he had a tracker on her phone. Fam was naming streets and clubs by my crib..
Tempataion got me bruv. She just kept coming at me b and I finally gave in :smh:
:smh: at me not you because...

The most trash thing I did was sleeping two girls on the same night. I was never a shiesty type of dude so I don't have many egregious stories.

Smash a chick to oblivion while her boyfriend was calling her to check up on her. Dude asking her if she ate. Yea she was eating my D and gargling my kids alright

Back
Top Bottom