What’s your most TRASH move as a human?

I put some nails and screws under a shift managers car (was working at TJ Maxx in high school) while we were working a late holiday shift. We were all prepping to leave, and I hear her back two tires pop. She was in tears because it was Thanksgiving, and she had no way to get home and could not afford to get her car towed. I drove away without even looking at her.

Almost 10 years later, and I still feel ****** up over it.

There was some **** in the "grimiest thing you've done" thread
https://niketalk.com/threads/whats-the-grimiest-thing-youve-ever-done.281267/page-6

A few.

Had a weed plant, some bum smashed it getting into the house it was planted at. Woke him up to a boulder flying at Aroldis Chapman speed. Busted his **** all up. The homie started a rumor saying I killed him. It wasn't me tho.

Laced some dudes tree with some dope. He became addicted n ruined his life.

Got randoms addicted to dope n ruined their lives.

That "First one's free" life
mean.gif
Ruined so many lives on my road to riches.

I used to be such a scumbag. Karma kicked my *** for it tho.

Now I'm a peace loving dude that likes to help others.

I have so many other stories
mean.gif

-Stole my BM debit card and emptied her account...1500, bought my daughter some **** and blew the rest.

-took out school loans in my cousin name and didn't give him a dime

- used to use this fat chick for money, food, *****, and head, told her I had aids to get her to stop talking to me, she cried and still sucked me 15 mins later

-at the mall with my lil _, told dude I was ready to go and he proceeds to say **** what I said and say he was going to a jewelry store and told me to wait....left his *** at the mall

-spray painted fat ***** on a chick car

-****** my ex's best friend and they fell out because of it

cant say on a open form

but someone drank my piss about 20+ years ago

I put some nails and screws under a shift managers car (was working at TJ Maxx in high school) while we were working a late holiday shift. We were all prepping to leave, and I hear her back two tires pop. She was in tears because it was Thanksgiving, and she had no way to get home and could not afford to get her car towed. I drove away without even looking at her.

Almost 10 years later, and I still feel ****ed up over it.
why u did that?

For real. That's so foul.
The joints sc posted are wild :smh: cold blooded/evil people out here.
Are you Gods angel?
I'm sure you did some dirt/scumball things before.

Humans aren't perfect and we're very dangerous this is why the world is the way it is, and reason why you can't trust nobody.

why u did that?

She was under a lot of pressure from the higher ups because of our shifts poor performance (like selling store branded credit cards), which caused her to lash out at us a lot.

I don't remember what she said to me that day to trigger me, but it got me tight enough to drive over to Lowes on my break and get the nails and screws. She knew it was me, but had no evidence so there was nothing she could do about it. That car stayed there for a few days until her boyfriend got paid and brought two new tires.

She was under a lot of pressure from the higher ups because of our shifts poor performance (like selling store branded credit cards), which caused her to lash out at us a lot.

I don't remember what she said to me that day to trigger me, but it got me tight enough to drive over to Lowes on my break and get the nails and screws. She knew it was me, but had no evidence so there was nothing she could do about it. That car stayed there for a few days until her boyfriend got paid and brought two new tires.
okay. wrong, but completely understandable.

Back
Top Bottom