6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

I think you are misunderstanding me fam. We’re in agreeance I believe. I was surprised to see the 69 comparison.

I actually know very well if you care to listen one of my homies and I discussed it in detail on our podcast this week. He was detained by ICE a couple years back and had to beat a case similar to this.

I’m also a first gen American and have had a to of people around me migrate to this country.
My aunt was illegal for years even after having kids here. So let’s say yeah I’m familiar.

I think you are misunderstanding me fam. We’re in agreeance I believe. I was surprised to see the 69 comparison.

I actually know very well if you care to listen one of my homies and I discussed it in detail on our podcast this week. He was detained by ICE a couple years back and had to beat a case similar to this.

Do you know Teskashi's residency status?
I'm only even speaking on these issues because it directly affects what I do for a living...

Fam, unless I’m mistaken Tekashi is in jail on a RICO case I’m not understanding the comparison to 21 situation.

Enlighten me please. Is Tekashi also not a US citizen?

Fam, unless I’m mistaken Tekashi is in jail on a RICO case I’m not understanding the comparison to 21 situation.

Enlighten me please. Is Tekashi also not a US citizen?

I gotta PM you on that situation

Now this looks like a good read....
I need to sit still to read that ..and Ill be back with my take on it through my perspective and experience

hova making moves :nerd:

something not adding up apparently the industry knew his dad went to university overseas and is a doctor :nerd:

That’s his step pops. And some things aren’t adding up. Def an open Indian secret with the holistic dr ****. He friend said with Yee and them and been on tbc multiple times :lol:. But the 21 **** about his upbringing is starting to make more sense now.

He came to the states at 7 with his Moms before going back to U.K. at 12 for a month then returning. He was a part of a Black Moor/Egyptian/Pan African/Native American type religious Sect in GA. Hence his name “Shayaa Bin”. The community had a 475 acre complex in GA with pyramids and hundreds of people living on it. The local government seized the property and the sect disbanded in 05 after they gave the leader (Dr. Dwight York) 100 years and took the assets.

We was talking about it in the Rap About Nothing Thread a few days ago. It’s a tripe

Yeah. The brother from a West Indian island where 87% of the people are from Africa :lol:. Also practices “ife” and apparently, “Nuwupianism” A lil bit on “Tama-Re”. 21 got some science behind him. But also, a lot of other **** going on. Idk what the hell this story will turn into...but it got the potential to be wild. And the Dr. Amsu **** makes it even weirder. Read up on Tama-Re

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

Y’all should read up on Dwight York.

On God (all pun intended). So....this ***** was born in U.K...and might’ve been here before age 12...and was a part of a Black Moor/Egyptian/African/Muslim/Native American religious cult who had a huge *** Complex in Georgia with pyramids and ****...who’s leader is doing 135 years in fed prison and had to forfeit millions of dollars and the complex to GA authorities in 2005 :sick:

I thought “Wild Wild Country” on Netflix was crazy. But the 21 Savage Story might be the most interesting **** in a minute. Low key, starting to add up when you factor his name, origin and affiliates etc.

I remember reading an article in the fader like 2 years ago, where they said he had a Shaman or something bless a trap house :lol:.

It’s some **** going on with this 21 ****. He was a part of THIS ****. 475 acres in GA that got seized by the government

D730CFE2-B14C-4812-B230-62AB769BCA08.jpeg
9E3BB737-1CFC-4EBC-BF21-41558A380C41.jpeg
41978C51-C3B0-4482-9F0A-64636623A469.jpeg
28EDF56F-8512-4DAA-9978-7D4529CD3252.jpeg

What you do for a living?

I'm federal...and no it mr 21 savage isn't exactly looking like an upstanding promising future citizen in the eyes of the powers that be
his documented viral history is actually reinforcing stereotypes of violent young black males and undocumented NON WHITE immigrants
You all have no idea of the panels of final judgment and who's sitting on them when it comes to whether you stay in this country or wind up like Shyne....
Remember Shyne????

Go ahead though keep listening to numbskulls like @SupremeBeing5 and these industry ******s like breakfast club.
all the money and jew lawyers in the world can't save you when it comes to deportation decisions from a panel with determined by the book folks ..with Attorney Robert Mueller's work ethic and persistence. The folks on these panels already find our culture distasteful and unfavorable...you being here illegally gives them that much more of a hard on and appetite to make an example

Last edited:
Preying on the lazy mentally weak gullible can be very profitable..Breakfast Club are just puppets...

I aint know people just walk around talkin about how their father is...

People are dumb and don't get how the feds work..
they screaming keep 21 savage here..but meanwhile he will be in the appeals process/judge of character investigation with migrants
who don't have videos of themselves doing stuff like this on the internet

you know how many people are denied security clearances every damn year for stuff less than the video above?
Why the hell should they grant citizenship to 21 savage if an actual American citizen with a security clearance gets automatic revocation for such?:rofl:

they actually found guns in 6ix9ine's crib, if they don't find weapons n or drugs on 21 he'll be iite

Back
Top Bottom