6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

I know it has nothing to do with 21's teenage years and adulthood, but I think a lot of people don't realize that East London (where he's originally from) is dangerous as @#$@. I saw that he's born in the borough of Newham; that's the murder capital of England. People from there are not stereotypical, posh, tea drinking Englishmen, so majority of these memes don't even make sense :lol:
true but that's also relative to england.
how does it compare to dangerous places in america?

true but that's also relative to england.
how does it compare to dangerous places in america?

I'm assuming it's safer just off the fact that it's almost impossible to get guns.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm one of those people who glorify dangerous neighborhoods like so many NTers on here do; just saying that calling 21 an undercover posh gentleman just because he's from England is a reach :lol: There's tons of idiots and criminals out there. Americans seem to have this "The English are such sophisticated people" mentality which is extremely strange to me :lol:

I'm assuming it's safer just off the fact that it's almost impossible to get guns.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm one of those people who glorify dangerous neighborhoods like so many NTers on here do; just saying that calling 21 an undercover posh gentleman just because he's from England is a reach :lol: There's tons of idiots and criminals out there. Americans seem to have this "The English are such sophisticated people" mentality which is extremely strange to me :lol:

Dodging bullets > dodging acid

I know it has nothing to do with 21's teenage years and adulthood, but I think a lot of people don't realize that East London (where he's originally from) is dangerous as @#$@. I saw that he's born in the borough of Newham; that's the murder capital of England. People from there are not stereotypical, posh, tea drinking Englishmen, so majority of these memes don't even make sense :lol:
U right its dangerous parts in every city...but its all relative, the "murder capital" ova in England would still be considered some soft, tea drinkin **** here :lol: :smh:

Its the same way ppl laugh at Canadians, just how its always been

Last edited:
Either 69 snitched or 21 really pissed someone off. It's not, "21 Savage could possibly get deported due to an expired Visa." Its, "21 Savage is a FAKE! He was born in London and his Visa expired."

If you are only supposed to claim where you were born, its a LOT of people false claiming cities.

Capes? I think he's an awful rapper with a terrible message. Just saying it doesn't make sense, but enjoy the corny memes that would've been accurate 200 years ago , I guess

21 slander will not be tolerated

Since they use a lot of knive instead of guns over there , he'll fit right in.

:rofl:

It's still in the thread title.
why would i remove my joke out the thread title the ****. im the 1st one on the internet to make that joke do yall googles it aint come from nowhere else dont make me mad and start asking methodical man for yall IP addresses and slapping the brown liquid out ya mom's noses

U right its dangerous parts in every city...but its all relative, the "murder capital" ova in England would still be considered some soft, tea drinkin **** here :lol: :smh:

jack the ripper b

i heard they burned a ***** alive out there. with the hottest cup of tea you could imagine

Back
Top Bottom