6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

Since they use a lot of knive instead of guns over there , he'll fit right in.

I'm ready to shoot, ya'll ready to fight, I'm ready to kill, ya'll ready to die, ***** *** ***** get killed ridin a bike, Savage left his gun at home... all thanks to ICE.

Been to London and Paris....yea they got their slums...but it aint no New York, LA, Miami, New Orleans, Chicago on that level of savagery.

Notice I left out Atlanta.....yall just weird and gay
:lol:

We’re also the epicenter of pop culture

hova making moves :nerd:

something not adding up apparently the industry knew his dad went to university overseas and is a doctor :nerd:

You didn’t hear Charlemagne saying “oh I thought that was a secret?”

Envy same thing.

They’re hiding it so people don’t put the pieces together.

He clearly grew up in a good household. Just like Migos.

I heard most of them QC affiliates cats is all NewNew’s. Yup!

Either 69 snitched or 21 really pissed someone off. It's not, "21 Savage could possibly get deported due to an expired Visa." Its, "21 Savage is a FAKE! He was born in London and his Visa expired."

If you are only supposed to claim where you were born, its a LOT of people false claiming cities.
True I’m from la moved to Denver everyone from la but can’t tell where they grew up

People are dumb and don't get how the feds work..
they screaming keep 21 savage here..but meanwhile he will be in the appeals process/judge of character investigation with migrants
who don't have videos of themselves doing stuff like this on the internet

you know how many people are denied security clearances every damn year for stuff less than the video above?
Why the hell should they grant citizenship to 21 savage if an actual American citizen with a security clearance gets automatic revocation for such?:rofl:

Last edited:
they screaming keep 21 savage here..but meanwhile he will be in the appeals process/judge of character investigation with migrants

you know how many people are denied security clearances every damn year for stuff less than the video above?
Why the hell should they grant citizenship to 21 savage?:rofl:

Money talks.

Why the hell should they grant citizenship to 21 savage if an actual American citizen with a security clearance gets automatic revocation for such?:rofl:

He's a multimillionaire.

Is there a reason why these rich as f rappers still want to come off as gangbangers? The whole point of getting filthy rich is to no longer have to gangbang. I get it gives them more "streetcred" but if you're talented people will like you. JCole not out here waving guns. Why do some people have no logic or common sense. Why. Tell. Me. Why.

Money talks.
He's a multimillionaire.

The above arguments^^^^
This is the problem with our culture....
People don't read nor do research about processes...
So when the system does what its designed to do....its all of a sudden shock and outrage...
21 savage is surrounded by people with these same simple ways of thinking...

So now your logic for the young black male image 21 savage portrays along with the stereotypical backed video proof of perceived image is betting on his millions of dollars and a prayer/protest against the federal immigration system......
His livelihood and freedom are being supported by people of our culture who don't read nor do research. This is a problem folks...I mean really?
That is the best answer you know?
I just rather not speak on it if thats all I can come up with.
Ignorance is bliss...

Last edited:
Is there a reason why these rich as f rappers still want to come off as gangbangers? The whole point of getting filthy rich is to no longer have to gangbang. I get it gives them more "streetcred" but if you're talented people will like you. JCole not out here waving guns. Why do some people have no logic or common sense. Why. Tell. Me. Why.

Marketing

We really out here trying to out-dangerous other countries' ghettos. Wrong thing to be competing over smh

You're right that was ignorant..but at the same time its all NT talk...so gotta take it how you want:lol:

The above arguments^^^^
This is the problem with our culture....
People don't read nor do research about processes...
So when the system does what its designed to do....its all of a sudden shock and outrage...
21 savage is surrounded by people with these same simple ways of thinking...

So now your logic for the young black male image 21 savage portrays along with the stereotypical backed video proof of perceived image is betting on his millions of dollars and a prayer/protest against the federal immigration system......
His livelihood and freedom are being supported by people of our culture who don't read nor do research. This is a problem folks...I mean really?
That is the best answer you know?
I just rather not speak on it if thats all I can come up with.
Ignorance is bliss...

Man shut up.

Tekashi has no support.

Savage does.

Money talks.

He’ll be back in no time. Tekashi burned a lot of bridges. Also two different situations.

Dudes like you annoying. Talk too much like you figured it all out.

Shut yo “the problem with our culture...” *** up

Man shut up.

Tekashi has no support.

Savage does.

Money talks.

He’ll be back in no time. Tekashi burned a lot of bridges. Also two different situations.

Dudes like you annoying. Talk too much like you figured it all out.

Time to break out the coloring books and crayons and make things better because now you're getting mad and you feel insulted.
:lol:

21st actually defused the situation. He took the gun frm someone about to use it at his event.

21st actually defused the situation. He took the gun frm someone about to use it at his event.

tenor.gif

Tekashi and 21 have 2 totally different situations. As previously stated 69 burned a lot of bridges.

We are talking two things here.....
a US citizen facing federal time in a US prison
A UK citizen facing deportation for expired visa..

Do..you...know...how...the...process...works......for...the....second.....situation..???

Back
Top Bottom