6ix9nine almost met his maker last night.

13 is middle school, 19 is a high school graduate or high school senior who started late, those aint the same spaces, bruh.

19 is high school age??

so super/duper seniors dont exist?

we're talking about a guy who had to get his GED to avoid jail...all da miscreants teens tend to clump together during those years...

house/hookie parties in those years were pretty much a free for all.

13 is middle school, 19 is a high school graduate or high school senior who started late, those aint the same spaces, bruh.

party wise? they all attending congregating da same teen night functions and hookie parties since none of em over 21 yet.

did any of ya actually go out? :lol:

When I was a senior in HS I never attended a party where there were middle schoolers

ya lyin or ya just wasn't going out like that.

da teen nights in da club circuits in da late 90's-mid 2000's were abundant, especially in da early reggaeton era.

hello "sup my hat too big" is a teenbash photo. :lol:

ya lyin or ya just wasn't going out like that.

da teen nights in da club circuits in da late 90's-mid 2000's were abundant, especially in da early reggaeton era.

hello "sup my hat too big" is a teenbash photo. :lol:

The teen clubs possibly because I couldn't really tell and I didn't know everyone
But the house parties I went to was just all high schoolers.

party wise? they all attending congregating da same teen night functions and hookie parties since none of em over 21 yet.

did any of ya actually go out? :lol:
I dont know where other ppl on here may he from but I know life in NYC and life outside of NYC is different. A lot of ppl arent going to understand things like that.

A lot of **** that's normal to us isn't normal to other ppl.

The situation 69 was in isn't a reach. It's sad that it's not something I havent heard of before. Just like what happened to junior. It's sad that it isn't shocking too.

At 19, I was going to college parties, and to my knowledge, the youngest people there were 17yrs and that's cause they knew security. You can't convince me that I didn't have a social life at 19 because I wasn't kickin it w/ 13 year olds.lol

13 yo is an 8th grader. 19 should be minimum one year out of high school. Unless you were just dumb. Verdict: "normal" 19 year olds do not hang out in 13 year olds circles.

Teen Clubs def go from 14-18. So it’s not shocking to see 12 or 13 year olds sneaking in...and being around 18 year olds.

When I was 12/13 trying to sneak into club Xtremes. I was 14 in the 17+ & over joints.

Dude really talking about almost 20 year olds chillin with 13 year olds with anger and vigor. Amazing

Teen Clubs def go from 14-18. So it’s not shocking to see 12 or 13 year olds sneaking in...and being around 18 year olds.

When I was 12/13 trying to sneak into club Xtremes. I was 14 in the 17+ & over joints.

dudes is squares in here, because everything you said is valid, and even crazier stuff was going down LOL

We're you mingling with 13 year olds when you were 19? 18? 17?

Last edited:
Teen bash :rofl:

I know a lot of Desperate older dudes go for the young girls because they’re dumb and easy to entice with a simple bottle and “cool clothes”. Willing to take the peso charge for kids. Disgusting

Last edited:
:lol: Y’all gotta remember certain folks from certain cultures come over and be completely comfortable getting weird with sisters, cousins, etc. it’s differnet over there............
I mean if that’s how homie gets down just say it. These “everyone does it” statements are ridiculous. Embrace your pedo

Back
Top Bottom