6ix9nine almost met his maker last night.

I have a feeling this is something still going on .....

Got a dude about to serve jail time and the first thing done is defend it. Pretty odd

1. Teen night/clubs we’re most certainly a thing. I was too young to be involved when they happened but they most definitelly were poppin. Idk know the names but their were clubs that use to host teen nights and all that. Joints use to get shut down cause it’d get real wild.

Avalon, Jimmy's Bronx Cafe, Copacabana, Pacha, Webster hall, especially in weekends when their was no school for monday/Friday cuz of a holiday.

I just jumped in on the last page of this convo when y’all were talking about teen clubs/parties....and I’m not seeing where dudes are “excusing it” or saying it’s “ok”.

I wouldn’t call a teenager at a party engaging in sexual relations with another teenager at a party a “pedo”....but it’s def a bad look, not ok and should be frowned upon/possibly charged pursued depending on what happened.

I think again, dudes are talking past each other. Ninja just really said it ain’t crazy that a 19 & 13 year old are occupying the same space at some unregulated teen party.

I know with dudes history, it’s easy to tear that apart :lol:. But what he said has truth to it.

think again, dudes are talking past each other. Ninja just really said it ain’t crazy that a 19 & 13 year old are occupying the same space at some unregulated teen party.

and i posted flyers & da old CINteenbash site, but nooo, folks wanna be obstuse :lol:

It’s clear ya don’t understand how the streets work.

Ya keep talking about “when I was in college”

Pleassseeee tell me which one of that rainbow kid homies is in college.
Or since when these trey weigh dudes is worried about how college cats do it.

What’s the legal age for a girl to be a ***?
Ya actin like they got parents at home.

It’s 2018. I was just talking to one of my friends and her kid just turned 10. Talking bout how he “had a little gf for a while now”.

**** is different these days.

I like how the topic went from “it’s ok” to back peddling into “well it happens”. Just own up to the pedo within you

people really dragging this, whoever said it was ok? I don’t like Tekashis music, personality, the fact he even portrays NY in any way and i hope him and his homies do a bid if they really ran a train on some 13 y/o

It’s a bad look ...u gotta be super lame to be smashing or even hanging round 13 year olds at 19
You gotta be pedo to be doing that.

Mans used to give the 17 year old seniors that preyed in the 13/14 year freshmen the wild side eye.

Like technically it wasn’t wrong but you were def walking a real tight line.

lies, ya got cholas, and don't make me remind u what you're age of consent laws in Mexico are b. :lol: sit yo *** down.
You WOULD know exactly what the age of consent was because you’ve clearly researched which countries have low ages of consent.

I don’t know if it’s for vacation planning purposes or what but your constantly defending pedophiles or saying pedophilish ****. If this is the **** you say on NT I don’t even want to know what kinda **** goes through your head.

You’re a ****ing not so closeted predator bro, you need counseling.

you WOULD know exactly what the age of consent was because you’ve clearly researched which countries have low ages of consent.

naw i just know u can't cut *** cuz your country green lights 13 year olds, so everything u say is moot b. :lol:

im sure ur family get togethers are *ahem* interesting...:emoji_thinking::emoji_laughing:

naw i just know u can't cut *** cuz your country green lights 13 year olds, so everything u say is moot b. :lol:

im sure ur family get togethers are *ahem* interesting...:emoji_thinking::emoji_laughing:

I’m sure the 13 year old age of consent is something you fantasize over. You’re a legit pedophile.

Is it mommy issues? I mean I’ve seen how you treat her. Do you like kids because you still act like a little kid at home? I’m trying to make sense of your condition.

I pray you don’t act on your impulses when you see kids walking the street bro.

what yall in here arguing about...

chicks do b in places they have no business tryna fw older dudes but tekashi should have put his thinking cap on and not been so thirsty and he was probably a lame for being in a situation where it was multiple dudes and one girl dry humping and taking pics w each other

as soon as its more than one dude and one chick u gotta remove urself u not liable for that ****** actions on top of that **** being suspectual

Back
Top Bottom