7 Fighting 1: Chicago/Bridgeport NTer's

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I wish I would've been walking past that alley after playing baseball

I WISH I could take all my anger out on a group of people like that

mad.gif

i feel you bro..sucks when stuff like this goes on and there's nothing any of us can do about it
hopefully they get theirs tho

Except for that one white kid, I you can't clearly make out the faces of the other clowns involved.

I really hope that won't hurt a case in court. These dudes have got to have something coming to them for this.  Absolutely sickening.

Just hearing the kid say "Don't punch, repeatedly and then getting dropped had me 
30t6p3b.gif
...  Animals.

i wish i was there,,,,,dudes woulda backed down,,,but im glad they taped it,,,, so now the police can get these clowns

I'm glad the dude only got a few scraps and bruises and nothing too serious. Especially on a day like today, it's good to see people not stoop to the level of their aggressors. They'll get theirs in the end.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I really hope that won't hurt a case in court. These dudes have got to have something coming to them for this.  Absolutely sickening.

This is America, they'll most likely get away with it with our joke of a court system.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

This is America, they'll most likely get away with it with our joke of a court system.
Welp, I guess it all comes down to the identifiable kid to rat out his "boys".

I'm not the fighting type at all, but if I ever saw the 7 kids and had the chance to, I would beat them senseless.

Or would I rather be the one to slam their cell door shut in prison, laughing as I walk away?

That made me sick to my stomach. And yeah, he might have gotten out with a few cuts and bruises NOW...who knows if he's got some type of brain injury, or if his retina will detach, etc. My boy took a couple shots to the face and almost went blind in one eye. I can't imagine those types of kicks to the face

Props to the kid for standing his ground. He was damn near beaten to death and not giving up his coat or his bag

Surprised this hasn't devolved into a black/asian gang mentality pseudo-deb(h)ate.

Vid made me sick to my stomach. None of those kids could even fight. I was over a minute into the vid and still thinking dude was gonna get up and get out of there with minimal damage. I hope those kids get what's coming to them.

*%%@ got me mad heated.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

+#@+% !*# kids man....

What gangs are over in that area all my Chicago heads? 
nerd.gif

I can only imagine if I had a kid and he was in that situation....I'd be done for, they'd have to lock me all the way the *%#* up cause all those littler #$#%++@ would get it....

And that other video posted in the Chi is 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats 14th District over there by the Kings on Beach & Spaulding 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 RIP 

Dude in the police car was an IG from across the via dock on Armitage....  

Where I'm from, I hear stories of this being done to the ELDERLY every few months. Too bad they're not recorded. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Surprised this hasn't devolved into a black/asian gang mentality pseudo-deb(h)ate.

Vid made me sick to my stomach. None of those kids could even fight. I was over a minute into the vid and still thinking dude was gonna get up and get out of there with minimal damage. I hope those kids get what's coming to them.
Supposedly none of them were black. 2 were either Caucasian or Latino, the rest were Asian.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I heard the N word 1000 times...
30t6p3b.gif
  *insert Paul Mooney quote*

Anyways they picked the right dude to jump. One of those clowns should've caught a haymaker, elbow, kick or something.  My man was on some Ghandi type self defense.  He did show some impressive break away speed at the end tho.
smokin.gif

Its sad what people do for attention.  It's not enough to rob somebody or fight somebody they have to record it too...then upload to youtube. Dummies and attention whoress.
wait... what?

Thats what im saying, no one read that??? Oh yea no one on NT reads....

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

30t6p3b.gif

Anyways they picked the right dude to jump. One of those clowns should've caught a haymaker, elbow, kick or something.  My man was on some Ghandi type self defense.  He did show some impressive break away speed at the end tho.
smokin.gif

Its sad what people do for attention.  It's not enough to rob somebody or fight somebody they have to record it too...then upload to youtube. Dummies and attention whoress.
wait... what?

*Waits for Monstar to give his illogical response about how the victim is soft and how he'll mollywhop all 7 of the attackers at the same time*

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

wait... what?

I saw it, just gave him the benefit of the doubt by assuming he meant based on how the kid was built cause he was pretty skinny. I dont want to lend a hand in turning this into a race thread or anything cause it shouldnt even be about that. Those kids are savages regardless

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

mad.gif
That was really hard to watch, didn't even watch the whole thing. Kids these days are soft, at least fight dude 1 on 1. Hope they get caught and become some dudes !%!!+ in prison. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Supposedly none of them were black. 2 were either Caucasian or Latino, the rest were Asian.
Supposedly? None of them look at all black to me.
eyes.gif

That said I'm missing Ravage's point. Why would this turn into a black/asian debate?

Except for that one white kid, I you can't clearly make out the faces of the other clowns involved.

Just hearing the kid say "Don't punch, repeatedly and then getting dropped had me 
30t6p3b.gif
...  Animals.
If they bring a lot of heat on the white kid, his parents might force him to co operate for a lesser charge. 

Back
Top Bottom