7 years ago today Vol. Melo 2's dropped..

Boy does time fly by. I was a sophomore in college at the time (UCSB) and with no local stores getting them, had mom go to NTSF to pick me up a pair. I wore mine fairly often, but gave them away two years ago to charity, along with some other Jordans (I's, Olympic VII's, etc).

Boy does time fly by. I was a sophomore in college at the time (UCSB) and with no local stores getting them, had mom go to NTSF to pick me up a pair. I wore mine fairly often, but gave them away two years ago to charity, along with some other Jordans (I's, Olympic VII's, etc).

Beat my pair up and still wear occasionally
embarassed.gif

I cannot believe it's been 7 years since then. I remember missing out on these perfectly.....Yes missing out LOL.

Showed up to the mall too late and they had already sold out. Didn't care much, but damn can't believe it's been that long.

Time really does fly

I cannot believe it's been 7 years since then. I remember missing out on these perfectly.....Yes missing out LOL.

Showed up to the mall too late and they had already sold out. Didn't care much, but damn can't believe it's been that long.

Time really does fly

Love these,copped my pair a year after the release off of jumpman sneakers,gotta get em' out of storage & finally wear em' yellowed back tab & all.

Love these,copped my pair a year after the release off of jumpman sneakers,gotta get em' out of storage & finally wear em' yellowed back tab & all.

Wow 7 years already?! I found out about NT due to this release. It was also my first camp out ever. I still remember standing outside NTLA. I was about 15th in line. Got my size along with a Melo folding post card. The shoe game was a whole lot different back then. Most of the people in line were true sneaker heads and not there trying to buy and resell. Classic release.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom