72-10 Record

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Well...has anyone actually had a close chance to being 72-10?

These teams sit their starters at the end of the season because they already have more than 10 losses....

this thread sucks...

in 2007 Dallas went 67-15
& What happen to them

Originally Posted by Remi23

These teams sit their starters at the end of the season because they already have more than 10 losses....

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them

smokin.gif

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them

smokin.gif

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them
better example is 99-00 lakers who went 67-15 and won the finals. 

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them
better example is 99-00 lakers who went 67-15 and won the finals. 

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them

gal_upsets-warriors.jpg

pimp.gif

this thread sucks...

& What happen to them

gal_upsets-warriors.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

lakers look unbeatable and they don't even have bynum.

beating 72-10 is very possible. the lakers just gotta want it.
anyone who's a laker fan or follows the lakers knows their not going to win 70 or more games.  these are the lakers  they'll race off to a great start,  get bored and lose games to teams they have no business to which will prompt all the panic threads and they'll get it together late going into the playoffs end they'll end with around 61-62 wins. 

now i hope they can get home court advantage throughout the playoffs though but staying healthy and going into the playoffs in the best position to defend the title is what matters most to me.

anyone who's a laker fan or follows the lakers knows their not going to win 70 or more games.  these are the lakers  they'll race off to a great start,  get bored and lose games to teams they have no business to which will prompt all the panic threads and they'll get it together late going into the playoffs end they'll end with around 61-62 wins. 

now i hope they can get home court advantage throughout the playoffs though but staying healthy and going into the playoffs in the best position to defend the title is what matters most to me.

Also, the 96-97 Bulls team would've been better than the 95-96 one had they had Brian Williams/Bison Dele for the whole season and started him over Longley.

Also, the 96-97 Bulls team would've been better than the 95-96 one had they had Brian Williams/Bison Dele for the whole season and started him over Longley.

this thread sucks...

i might be wrong, but i think they started 0-4 that year too...dunno why i would remember that, but of course they lost to their former coach in the 1st round of the playoffs.

this thread sucks...

i might be wrong, but i think they started 0-4 that year too...dunno why i would remember that, but of course they lost to their former coach in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Lakers 7-0
I hear alot talkin on here bout this and that but who good enuff to beat the Lakers???
Kobe is back Gasol is playing like Mvp their bench is A1 and when Bynum comes back unstoppable
Phil Jackson last year if the zenmaster want it he will get it dont you ever doubt Phil Jackson greatest coach in history
im looking at the schedule they have a great chance not to lose 1 game until Dec. 25 when they play the Heat
Dec. 25-Heat
Dec. 28-San Antonio
Dec. 29-New Orleans
now how they perform in those 3 games will have impact on the road to 73-9
and they play Boston twice

Lakers 7-0
I hear alot talkin on here bout this and that but who good enuff to beat the Lakers???
Kobe is back Gasol is playing like Mvp their bench is A1 and when Bynum comes back unstoppable
Phil Jackson last year if the zenmaster want it he will get it dont you ever doubt Phil Jackson greatest coach in history
im looking at the schedule they have a great chance not to lose 1 game until Dec. 25 when they play the Heat
Dec. 25-Heat
Dec. 28-San Antonio
Dec. 29-New Orleans
now how they perform in those 3 games will have impact on the road to 73-9
and they play Boston twice

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this guy couldn't have said it better, they have like a 2 week span every year it seems where they just d g a f.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this guy couldn't have said it better, they have like a 2 week span every year it seems where they just d g a f.

You guys are not understanding the toll road back-to-backs take. Those second night games account for losses that really add up. They're not even winning 70, so just stop it.

You guys are not understanding the toll road back-to-backs take. Those second night games account for losses that really add up. They're not even winning 70, so just stop it.

Back
Top Bottom