$7k Air Jordan Scam?

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by Just4Kix

I AGREE w/ CDUNK. That was a lot of intel for something that hasn't been proven w/o a shadow of a doubt but it helps other collectors be on the lookout for things like this 
Fake LOAs/COAs are rampant - and not just in sneaker collecting. If it takes this post to inform somebody that's the documents are forged all the time, then that somebody is just not really ready to be dealing in type of commerce he/she is about to engage. OP may have given you a fish to eat today, but if fake LOAs are a surprised to you, you better start teaching yourself how to fish, because that somebody getting scammed is inevitable and this post has simply postponed it.
"Fake LOAs/COAs are rampant" -"BIP ROBERTS"
Agreed!  Which makes this topic of conversation all the more relevant.  We expect BIG NAME collectors such as "MRMAR23" to be experts in their field of hobby.  If "MRMAR23" is guilty of trying to pass off a fake LOA, it creates that much more distrust among ALL collectors.  "MRMAR23" has established a name for himself.  A fake LOA will tarnish that image. 

My god half of these replies in here are hard to read because of the sheer stupidity, reminds me why I never post in here anymore
For example:

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Lolblackpeople you are really off to a terrible start on this site as far as I'm concerned. This is absolutely none of your business. Your telling me a buyer spent $7k and did no homework first? Why wait until after to ask you to make sure his purchase was legit? This has nothing to do with trying to help NT out. 99.9% of us will never be buying $7k shoes, and those of us that do should be doing their own background check. Let the buyer and seller resolve this on their own. Your a newb in this PE game. I. Have already told you in a pm that these types of deals and prices should be discussed in private and here you go putting a knowledgeable pe collector on blast. Know your role newb.

Who the hell says "newb" anymore?

And to the people coming at OP, he is trying to help someone....I mean, thats pretty pathetic if you wouldn't help someone you knew get $7k back.  

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

400648913.jpg

THIS

Back
Top Bottom