8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

The Bolded is whats needed. We have the strength. We have the numbers. both in the black plight and in the asian plight.
This is where we differ, because the Jews do not care as to who will side with them. They are focused upon who their enemies are, not those who are considered allies. They've learned that lesson very well.

A certain segment most definitely are. Those who control Israel, are indeed white.
However, the atrocities they've faced, has spurred them to state never again.
I think you’re being a little obtuse here intentionally. Most Jews have the ability to opt into whiteness and also work to uphold white supremacy in so many ways. It’s misguided to compare our struggle to their own for that very reason.

This is where we differ, because the Jews do not care as to who will side with them. They are focused upon who their enemies are, not those who are considered allies. They've learned that lesson very well.
I was agreeing with you though. Our plights are separate though similar. I agree that one must focus on the target but i wouldn't totally dismiss the periphery also. Not every friend is a friend and not every enemy is an enemy

I think you’re being a little obtuse here intentionally. Most Jews have the ability to opt into whiteness and also work to uphold white supremacy in so many ways. It’s misguided to compare our struggle to their own for that very reason.
This is a good point to. In grad school we spoke about the cloak of whiteness.

KHUFU KHUFU what are your thoughts in how asians on NT approach the racism issue. Also, I know ur NY based. I'm . in NJ do u see more unity or separation from the black and asian community?
NYC is weird man. I can't get a true grasp of things here, and I do own homes in both Brooklyn and in Manhattan, especially due to the pandemic. I can say that during the marches, I saw many people on the move, but that has died down. I think that during this summer, I will get a better handle as to what it going on, after the masks are removed.

It is going to be an interesting summer.

NYC is weird man. I can't get a true grasp of things here, and I do own homes in both Brooklyn and in Manhattan, especially due to the pandemic. I can say that during the marches, I saw many people on the move, but that has died down. I think that during this summer, I will get a better handle as to what it going on, after the masks are removed.

It is going to be an interesting summer.
Im anxious about it. feel like people gon think that things are gucci since orange guy is out. the loudest movement has been that of these white supremacists. Theyre taking out minorities and got built in excuses of "sexual addiction" "feared for my life" "etc."

And they gon hyper focus on the non-white suspects of the asian attacks too

I disagree, but agree at the same time. I am not comparing struggles, what I am doing is to look at how they've aligned themselves with Israel, while living in america.

I said this in another thread, I saw Sirleaf speak at the Abyssinian Baptist Church some time ago. She made a salient point in the the question of how Black people in america, could assist her country in their plight. She stated that just like the Jews with Israel, Black people in america should use that country in the same fashion.

Here is the direct quote...

New York, U.S.A.
President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf began the activities of her 10-day visit to the United States when she attended Worship Service at the Abyssinian Baptist Church in Harlem, New York, following her safe arrival early Saturday morning, September 22.

The Church, over 200 years old, is a centerpiece in the African American culture of New York City as well as nationwide.

According to an Executive Mansion dispatch from New York, delivering a Special Statement at the Service, President Sirleaf encouraged African Americans to serve as ambassadors and advocates for Liberia. What can African Americans do for Liberia? You can be our ambassadors; you can be our advocates. The Jews in this country do it for Israel. Why cant you do it for us? she emphasized.

Last edited:
KHUFU KHUFU i hear your point but again, you underestimate the strength of anti-Blackness and white supremacy if you think that Black Americans advocating for Liberia will produce nearly the same result as Jewish Americans advocating for Israel.

KHUFU KHUFU i hear your point but again, you underestimate the strength of anti-Blackness and white supremacy if you think that Black Americans advocating for Liberia will produce nearly the same result as Jewish Americans advocating for Israel.
The real point is, you do not know what will happen, until you try.

Reactions: JPS
Yea I was confused reading that :lol: ...It’s “never again” for Jews because they have help and mixed into the white supremacy power structure ...The aren’t doing it on their own...After Hitler the world powers bent over backwards to “make it right” for Jewish ppl and Israel, something that was never extended to black folks or anybody else they wronged that isn’t considered as white

Last edited:
The real point is, you do not know what will happen, until you try.
I mean, we can agree to disagree. You clearly understand how insidious white supremacy is so the idea that “you don’t know what will happen until you try” is a little confusing. We do not know what will happen.

I mean, we can agree to disagree. You clearly understand how insidious white supremacy is so the idea that “you don’t know what will happen until you try” is a little confusing. We do not know what will happen.
No, because when someone is constantly telling you that you do not belong, then creating all sorts of obstacles in order to be in your way? You've got to try something. Imagine if Harriet felt as you do? Imagine if Frederick Douglass thought as you? They fought with no freedom at all. The ancestors died so that we'd have a chance, and I think that we are doing them a huge disservice if we simply sit idly by, in fear of reprisal.

Where Obama dropped the ball during his administration, was in not developing an outreach toward African nations, on behalf of the descendants of African slaves. Considering that he still carries political cache, and is credible, it still can be done. He need not spearhead such efforts, but it is becoming increasingly clear that a collation is needed with the best minds to create some sort of alternative to what this country does not even offer.

foreign politics is interesting too.

i think part of the reason why US downplays these anti asian attacks is that they dont have the best relations w asian countries rn

The ancestors died so that we'd have a chance, and I think that we are doing them a huge disservice if we simply sit idly by, in fear of reprisal.
You’re conflating what I said. I never said that the alternative is to idly sit by in fear. I don’t think that your approach and reasoning make sense, for the reasons I laid out. You’re comparing actions/solution that a group of white people were able to do without fighting against white supremacy or anti-blackness. Literally apples and oranges to the Black American struggle. Which is why trotting out an approach to mimic their approach just doesn’t work or make sense. Sitting idly is not the alternative approach to what you suggested, and you know that.

foreign politics is interesting too.

i think part of the reason why US downplays these anti asian attacks is that they dont have the best relations w asian countries rn
Right now? You mean ever :lol:. America’s colonialist and imperialist history has also engulfed Asia.

EwxsurFVcAAsH--.jpg

from ben baller's twitter

You’re conflating what I said. I never said that the alternative is to idly sit by in fear. I don’t think that your approach and reasoning make sense, for the reasons I laid out. You’re comparing actions/solution that a group of white people were able to do without fighting against white supremacy or anti-blackness. Literally apples and oranges to the Black American struggle. Which is why trotting out an approach to mimic their approach just doesn’t work or make sense. Sitting idly is not the alternative approach to what you suggested, and you know that.
This issue is that you've never stated what you think the solution should be. My approach may not make sense to you, but using a multi racial coalition certainly does not make sense to me. What I am suggesting is something for us by us. That is why I mentioned the jews, even though that had assistance in other areas. We are not the minority in this world as Black people, and that is why alternative measures, even if they do not make sense to you, should indeed be discussed. Perhaps someone can hear something in that discussion, and then come with something else that may actually be further toward what is needed.

This issue is that you've never stated what you think the solution should be. My approach may not make sense to you, but using a multi racial coalition certainly does not make sense to me. What I am suggesting is something for us by us. That is why I mentioned the jews, even though that had assistance in other areas. We are not the minority in this world as Black people, and that is why alternative measures, even if they do not make sense to you, should indeed be discussed. Perhaps someone can hear something in that discussion, and then come with something else that may actually be further toward what is needed.
You said that I didn’t offer a solution, but then in the next line you say that my solution doesn’t work. I’ve been consistent in saying that white supremacy can only be defeated by a multi racial coalition. There’s no other way to defeat white supremacy.

You said that I didn’t offer a solution, but then in the next line you say that my solution doesn’t work. I’ve been consistent in saying that white supremacy can only be defeated by a multi racial coalition. There’s no other way to defeat white supremacy.
I disagree with that premise, as it does not make sense. Also, I do not recall you stating such, so pardon me. The fact that Black people are not the minority in this world, renders your premise to be false.

Edit: Plus that has been tried already, and it failed miserably. Everyone else got what they asked for, except Black people. All climbed to social ladder, and many bragged about being at the march on washington, then hearing Dr. King speak. However, these are the same mofo's who went right back to their own neighborhoods, encouraged redlining, then applauding the police for protecting them through racist practices.

Screw a mulitracial initiative. And I am not going to get started on how MISOGYNY plays in all of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom