8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

1616176239501.png

Speak for ya self...
Anything is possible

I am speaking for myself.

why even put that energy out there, what goal does it achieve to post that at this time?

1) does this have to be said?
2) does this have to be said be me?
3) does this have to be said by me right now?

these questions can serve us well online.

anything else on this, PM me.

enjoy your day.

Imagine hating Asian people so much that you try to portray a white supremacist murderer as a vigilante hero

this is the m.o. of this nation. not to take away anything from the weight of this horrible crime, but this is how it has felt for other groups of people in this country. especially the population of non-native americans who've been here the longest (african americans). its an awful feeling that people on the receiving end of these attacks should not have to bear.

come together. work across cultural and ethnic lines. there is power in numbers.

So why are people attacking asians now? I keep hearing it recently and am genuinely interested why this is popping up all of the sudden? Is this really a new trend or is this something that has been happening and the media is chosing to focus on it for the time being? Maybe its just me being out of the loop but this seems like its coming out of nowhere.

Preying on the elderly is heartbreaking to see and it’s an awful feeling I know firsthand. My grandmother (76 at the time) was robbed at gunpoint when she was leaving the check cashing store after we wired her $300. She was not hurt but the stress of the incident was so much she forgot her name and where she was, totally lost until she broke down crying and shaking when she remembered what happened :frown:

Bill Maher spoke his mind tonight, saying that you all are making everything about race, and that you still do not know if this was racially motivated. He feels that this was fueled through religion. His guest Nick Gillespie said that asians are accepted in america because they were willing to work hard and make something of themselves, even though they have had a hard time in this country.

You see, this was exactly what I was addressing in my post, of which was deleted.

This is what Black people have to battle with everyday for the past four hundred years, and others fall for the okey doke.

Acceptance. Be quiet, do not make everything about race.

Bill Maher spoke his mind tonight, saying that you all are making everything about race, and that you still do not know if this was racially motivated. He feels that this was fueled through religion. His guest Nick Gillespie said that asians are accepted in america because they were willing to work hard and make something of themselves, even though they have had a hard time in this country.

You see, this was exactly what I was addressing in my post, of which was deleted.
So you’re echoing the opinions of a dude who used the N word and said that white people are being targeted by cancel culture

So you’re echoing the opinions of a dude who used the N word and said that white people are being targeted by cancel culture
If you read what I have said, I am saying that they are telling asians to not jump to any conclusions, do not be like Black people. This is what they are saying on the low.

This is what Black people have to battle with everyday for the past four hundred years, and others fall for the okey doke.

Acceptance. Be quiet, do not make everything about race.
No we’re all sure this was racially motivated.

Methodical Management Methodical Management do you think it’s worthwhile to discuss if this terrorist attack was racially motivated or religiously motivated?

If you read what I have said, I am saying that they are telling asians to not jump to any conclusions, do not be like Black people. This is what they are saying on the low.
I get it. But your deleted post appeared to be you asking or alluding to this thread as race baiting.

I’m genuinely confused now

I get it. But your deleted post appeared to be you asking or alluding to this thread as race baiting.

I’m genuinely confused now
I was addressing the irony, thus the link to the Maria Ponsetto thread. In that thread, the anger of Black people was questioned, then told that the father and son should have simply turned the phone over to Ponsetto, in order to prove the phone wasn’t hers. Others said that she simply should have been held, since she was so small. However, her attack upon that family, speaks to the aggression allowed to those who think of themselves being white. After being arrested, she then called herself puerto rican, stating that she could not be a racist. So now, here you have the horrible situation with these Asian women, of which speaks to both misogyny, and racism. People have a right to defend themselves against such aggression. But it seems that when Black people discuss our plight Wanting to fight back? It’s race baiting. Asians should indeed be pissed, and Bill Maher speaking as he did tonight, along with his guest? Is telling Asians to not be as angry as Black people.

White people have no right to tell black or Asian people when and why to be angry
That’s one problem. The other is when someone who does not identify as being Black, tries to tell Black people where and when we can be angry as well. Let’s keep it about the shoes.

That’s one problem. The other is when someone who does not identify as being Black, tries to tell Black people where and when we can be angry as well. Let’s keep it about the shoes.
More j cole less jrepp

Back
Top Bottom