9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

Why did R-truth pull CM punk off of triple-H when he was going for the pin? Didn't they put CM punk on top of triple H earlier?

It's funny how high everyone was on the WWE after the Punk/Cena feud and MITB.

Then you get this mess. Dumb swerves, WC titles changing hands too frequently, storylines that are rushed and/or useless...looks like we're back to square one.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Why did R-truth pull CM punk off of triple-H when he was going for the pin? Didn't they put CM punk on top of triple H earlier?

Thats what Im sayin that made absolutely no sense>

WWE blew this plain and simple. I'm glad Henry got his just due but come on!! For cena to hold the title AGAIN and of course HHH can't lose any match he is in is just B/S. I really thought they were going in the right direction when this whole thing started but sadly I was wrong. SMH. 

Damn I forgot all about this ppv I herd MarkOn his @%$@ tho, and this Cena crap is reallyStartin to get old ol' happy go lucky LIL JIMMYS

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

same question i had..
it was just a ******ed finish.. not just saying that cuz Punk lost.. i expected that.. it was just a terrible finish with too much going on.

disregard my survey entry as well. 
laugh.gif

The main event really had a TNA-esque feel to it, with all those shenanigans.

I know Deuce King and Noble are pleased that Triple H beat Punk.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why Punk attacked Nash when he was attacking Triple H but failed to do anything to him after Triple H decked Nash on Raw when that was a perfect opportunity to do so.

So where exactly does Punk go from here? All that buzz he generated a few months ago is pretty much dead.

With the expection of Mizark winning the belt, it's the same old %*%+ from WWE.
30t6p3b.gif

Punk really deserved to win, clearly they don't want HHH to lose the COO angle, but Punk is the man right now, how do you let him lose to HHH. Doesn't make sense.

Don't even get me started on Cena winning again...smh

I'm not as bothered at the outcome of the match. It's the illogical, clustereff way that it ended.
I was planning on making the trip out to Miami for Wrestlemania next year, but with crap like this being churned out, I don't even know...

ANY HYPE AND MOMENTUM PUNK HAD IS DEAD!!!!!!

Any hope I had for the WWE to make a comeback and actually make a change for the better again is DEAD

I'm not even hype about going to Survivor Series anymore
mad.gif

YEAH IM MAD!!!!!!!

MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!

Spoiler [+]
I might be overreacting

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

ANY HYPE AND MOMENTUM PUNK HAD IS DEAD!!!!!!

Any hope I had for the WWE to make a comeback and actually make a change for the better again is DEAD

I'm not even hype about going to Survivor Series anymore
mad.gif

YEAH IM MAD!!!!!!!

MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!

Spoiler [+]
I might be overreacting
Yeah you are overracting

I would have been more pissed about the main event finish if it wasn't pretty much what I expected.
However, I don't understand the Laurinaitis/Nash combo.  Laurinaitis prevented the ref from going in when HHH had the pin, but he let the ref go in when Punk had the pin.  You could then clearly see Laurinaitis texting on his phone, but when Nash came out, he laid out both guys.  So are Nash and Lauranitis working together or not?

And just seeing Punk eat 3 Pedigrees made me a little sick.  And since it looks like HHH will be wrestling again, I really, really hope he gets in better shape.  Looks aside, he was blown up early in this match and gasping for air the entire 2nd half.

If I had faith in WWE that this was going to pay off in something big, I would be very interested for Raw tomorrow to see where this is going.  But WWE has such a history of screwing up or straight dropping storylines, I don't have the highest of hopes.  Plus the Giants are on MNF.

Overall, I give this PPV a thumbs slightly leaning down.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

However, I don't understand the Laurinaitis/Nash combo.  Laurinaitis prevented the ref from going in when HHH had the pin, but he let the ref go in when Punk had the pin.  You could then clearly see Laurinaitis texting on his phone, but when Nash came out, he laid out both guys.  So are Nash and Lauranitis working together or not?

I feel that Nash was sent out for HHH, but punk didn't know what was happening so he attacked Nash, which then made Nash attack Punk. Just a guess. 

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

I'm not as bothered at the outcome of the match. It's the illogical, clustereff way that it ended.
Exactly.  I'm shocked by how many people are surprised that HHH won.  They weren't going to drop the COO gimmick this quickly.  However, even though there was outside interference, HHH essentially beat Punk clean which should not have happened.  That's what pisses me off.

For the purpose of the contest, I am ruling that Laurinaitis interfered, because he prevented the referee from counting the pin when HHH had a potential victory.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

Exactly.  I'm shocked by how many people are surprised that HHH won.  They weren't going to drop the COO gimmick this quickly.  However, even though there was outside interference, HHH essentially beat Punk clean which should not have happened.  That's what pisses me off.

This.

And the fact that Del Rio got beat clean too.

Like I said before, with the exception of Mizark winning tonight. It's pretty much status quo in WWE right now.

Back
Top Bottom