9 year old boy commits suicide at school. Vol. Is this already posted?

Poor kid.
frown.gif
Someone embed the video, please?
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/d...ommits-suicide-at-school

A 9-year-old boy died Thursday after apparently committing suicide at his elementary school.

The child was identified by the medical examiner as Montana Denton Lance of The Colony.

Policesaid paramedics were dispatched to Stewart’s Creek Elementary School,in the 4300 block of N. Josey Lane, just before 1 p.m. Thursday.

A school staff member found the boy unconscious in the bathroom. He had reportedly hanged himself, police said.

Lance was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital, according to a medical examiner's report.

Parentsinterviewed by FOX 4 said they were having a hard time comprehending asuicide on campus, especially with a boy so young.

“You don’twant to think of an elementary student that has to do that or feelslike the need to do that. They’re all in fifth grade. They are as oldas 11. It’s too young,

Little man wanted out and he got it.
According to the Bible all sins go on the parent until the child is I believe 12 or 13
R.I.P.

Was there a suicide note? thats crazy, but I doubt that they will ever get a concrete answer as to why.

You don't put someone on a bed when you're going to perform CPR.

Not surprised at the lack of knowledge a public school nurse has in regards to that
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom