90 Day Fiance

This is probably the grossest thing on the show

1596131805892.jpeg

It looks like it was deleted off instagram but it was hard to read. When he told her he'd been to prison multiple times for multiple reasons it was funny because he immediately ran away and seemed so harmless. But this man was terrorizing her off camera |l Raping her, yelling at her :smh:

**** I went back and couldn’t find it but basically she accuses him of raping her and physically abusing her. She also claims the mom knows but ignores it and that he is holding her hostage basically. Then I saw he posted a video saying she beat him and he has an STD but didn’t know how he got it. Man we should of known man was nuts when he has been in jail for arsen against a former gf I believe or stalking

**** I went back and couldn’t find it but basically she accuses him of raping her and physically abusing her. She also claims the mom knows but ignores it and that he is holding her hostage basically. Then I saw he posted a video saying she beat him and he has an STD but didn’t know how he got it. Man we should of known man was nuts when he has been in jail for arsen against a former gf I believe or stalking
These came across my desk as well
CF5B1A72-4ACF-4B24-8240-5A49795D2B49.jpeg

B5DAC244-F798-41E9-8662-F4E582AF5026.jpeg

It’s gotta be extremely difficult getting with someone who’s language u don’t eem speak. Like Anna and Murcel. Their communication was cringy.

Think most of us thought Paul and Karine weren't going to last. Karine didn't seem to want to move to the U.S. and Paul loses it anytime a situation escalates.

I can’t believe it took a this long to have an official thread.

This show is straight comedy at times. Jersey Shore on steroids.

Back
Top Bottom