90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

I read on the Facebook for AACA , the guy that's bringing the brand back been scamming folks who pre-ordered.
Scammed? You could make them joints for like $10 a piece, just screen print that **** on some cheap *** sweatsuit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Magic Johnson T's with the All Over Print Design like the one Will Smith is wearing in this pic!

Last edited:
Was it this thread where the ig was posted of some guy in Asia who dressed like he was still in the 90s?

Was it this thread where the ig was posted of some guy in Asia who dressed like he was still in the 90s?
Nope, I know who you talking about. But I would have to say he dresses more with a twist of the 90s and early 2000s the big long T-Shirts, Throwback Jerseys Era.

Last edited:
so AACA was released. Every time I look they are sold out of the hoodies, but have a couple restocks.

Can't wait until the release the college edition hoodies.. If they do, a good sale would be right before Homecoming & Fall Open Houses

I copped the black stiched frankenstein hoodie..It very good quality material and has a fitted feel to it. They're supposed to start dropping the college edition joints this month but I haven't saw anything as of get. I'll mos def be copping some though...

I want that Carolina Panthers Drew Pearson ''Jagged Edge'' Snapback Hat that Alfie has on. That's the only team I'll rock from that style of hats.

Sergio Tacchini has been mentioned on here, but another European brand that also made it ''across the pond'' to my hood was the Kappa brand.

Helly Hansen Jackets

Big L rocked one in the ''Put It On'' music video and also Xzibit rocked a Helly Hansen Jacket in the ''Paparazzi'' music video!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom