90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

images

d4x0jo-l-610x610-jacket-hoodie-college-alliance-africanamerican.jpg

image115.jpeg

african-american-college-alliance-3.jpg

https://www.aacaclothing.com

I had some of these sets when I was younger and want to get another but they don't have as many schools as back in the day. I know it's the style now but also hate the sweatpants are joggers now. Sometimes I like the regular baggy sweatpants too esp when I'm going to the gym so I can have my shorts on already. Still going to eventually get another set just wish they had those two things or might just get the hoody.

The 90s had too much SWAG!

You guys need to watch Slobby's World, it's up on Netflix.

Dude knows his 90s Gear, great show about thrifting and finding Gems to resell.

Any NT'ers out in AZ been to Generation Cool?
Just watched the first ep on netflix. Not sure if i like it or not yet :lol:

I had some of these sets when I was younger and want to get another but they don't have as many schools as back in the day. I know it's the style now but also hate the sweatpants are joggers now. Sometimes I like the regular baggy sweatpants too esp when I'm going to the gym so I can have my shorts on already. Still going to eventually get another set just wish they had those two things or might just get the hoody.
No doubt my man.. I own one of the newer version of the hoodies and I can safely say that they are top quality and the material is very thick.. planning on getting a few more soon...

New York Yankees Satin Jacket
props

still got my joints from the 90s not too many jackets ive really liked as much as the old yankees joints besides old triple fat goose jackets from early 90s & black tuskegee avirex leathers

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 22

Do what you want.

Forget the trends.

Sweatpants > Joggers.

I vjew joggers as stuff soccer dudes wear.

Not my lane

Back
Top Bottom