'94 AJIII Retro's .......Oops>good lookin ;-)

So Im browsing EBAY lookin for some deals and well this:[h1]This Pair is BRAND NEW . Box + Paper + Card . Crystal Clear . No yellowing anywhere . Size US 13 . Shipping worlwide insured is free . No Lowballers please, i dont need them . Paypal ONLY . Ask all Question before the Auctions ends . Need Pictures = ? No Problem[/h1]

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim1.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim2.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim3.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim4.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim5.jpg

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/HerrFlorian/?action=view&current=reim6.jpg

Oh yea no bidding just BIN for $1299.99 is it worth that? I was kinda interested, I wonderin how muchare they really worth?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

damn, those retro 94 is fresh,

but umm.. so wut exactly are you talking about

are you asking if you should buy em or something.

well if you are, then dont buy it.

Thats the thing theyre not retro 94's
embarassed.gif
Theyre the Orig.AJIII's

not worth it imo.
but if your just asking what is the value then dunno but i have seen these in a sz 6 VVNDS go for like 200 give or take
dunno if that helps. im a sz 9
eyes.gif

THOSE ARE 94 RETRO
THEIR ARE THE FRESH
BUT REMEBER THEY WILL FALL A PART IN A COUPLE OF WEARS

Originally Posted by Rafool

so your browsing thru ebay and......im lost

Read til the bottom of last pic
wink.gif

embarassed.gif
>for those that keep saying retro 94's
laugh.gif

-Sorry guys couldnt help it, still got luv

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

damn, those retro 94 is fresh,

but umm.. so wut exactly are you talking about

are you asking if you should buy em or something.

well if you are, then dont buy it.

Thats the thing theyre not retro 94's
embarassed.gif
Theyre the Orig. AJIII's

Your 100% wrong on that my friend. Check the tagging your shoes have the datethey were made right on them, 940406.

Those are most def 94 retros.

These are Originals, and the Original Box.
Tagging is different, the toe box cement is not as thick, cement print is original not the very thick lined cement we nowcurrently have, leather is much better (oh so buttery) and it would be damn near impossible to find an original pair with no yellowing and a clear bubble from1988.

And about the price, I bought this pair last year for $320 shipped!

Seems like a lame attempt to push an auction to me!
eyes.gif

if its less than $400 then pull the trigger,
as in bite the bullet,
as in the power is out so it's safe to put your penis in the pencil sharpener

***edit**
I just saw the last pic and that is waaaayyyyy too much. The power is back and your penis was still in there. sorry.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Rafool

so your browsing thru ebay and......im lost

Read til the bottom of last pic
wink.gif

embarassed.gif
>for those that keep saying retro 94's
laugh.gif

-Sorry guys couldnt help it, still got luv
oh didnt see that. in that case, no they aren't worth it. those could go for 400 #!@ or less....more then 700 for these is pushing it

Dude those ARE 94 III's. The box is not the OG III box, which had elephant print on it. That is a 94 retro with a 94 retro box and 94 retro card (theseller states it comes with the "card"). Although I'll give it to you those are easy to mistake for OG's, given their accuracy.

Well guy said Original so thats what I was going by, so what these are the RETRO 94's
smh.gif

Dam I never knew what box they(Orig.) came in, thought it was this one
embarassed.gif

*** Air Jordan Price List: Update 9/9 (Colleziones' prices by mjmoney23) ***

EDIT (it's for me, not you)

PRICE LIST OF AIR JORDAN SHOES

*Note: The list below is the list of shoes. Retro cards prices are all almost at the same.
Prices for individual accessories, i.e. lace locks, towel, cap, keychain, box, etc are not listed because everyone's value towards each accessory isdifferent.

**Note: Prices below are prices of Michael Jordan's SIGNATURE SHOES. The shoes are in DEADSTOCK (brand new/new in box) condition.
The prices include the accessories, i.e. towel, cap, gaiters, original box (or suite case), retro card, etc, respect to what the shoes come with.
The listed prices are shoes in popular sizes. We conclude that popular sizes are: US 8.5 to US 13.

***Note: We are human being, please forgive us if we make mistake. We also can't name all the prices for sample and/or extremely rare pairs, therefore, nosample pairs are listed.
Any feedback or suggestion, please feel free to contact me, indohan, or other major price list contributors: fenixconnexion, s dubl, thekillerj23, &willsndvl.
In every bottom of each shoes section, the contributor's ID will be stated. If there's any problem or inaccuracy, please contact the contributor WITHEVIDENCE or source to prove the inaccuracy.
Also, feel free to notify me if I missed out any shoes (I will ignore all notifications about sample pairs or extremely rare pairs i.e. Eminem IVs)! Thank you.

AIR JORDAN III (3) - 1988

Color

Year

Shoes Price Range

Retro Card

White/Cement Grey

Original

$450-$600

-

Black/Cement Grey

Original

$600-$800

-

White/Fire Red

Original

$400-$450

-

White/Cement Grey-True Blue

Original

$400-$500

-

White/Cement Grey

$300-$350

$10-$15

Black/Cement Grey

$450-$500

$10-$15

Black/Cement Grey

$450-$500

$5-$15

White/Dark Mocha

$150-$200

$5-$15

White/True Blue

$250-$300

$5-$15

White/Cement Grey-Fire Red

$250-$300

$5-$15

White/Fire Red-Cement Grey

$130-$150

$5-$15

Silver/Sport Red-Lt Grpt or PL Argnt/Robu-Grsgra-Purora

$150-$220

$5-$15

White/Carolina Blue (wmns)

$90-$120

$5-$15

Brisk Blue/Radient Green-Pro Gold (DTRT)

$100-$130

$5-$15

White/Metalic Silver (Pures)

$120-$140

$5-$15

Black/Dark Charcoal-Black (Black Cat)

$120-$140

$5-$15

White/Chrome-Black

$175-$200

$5-$15

By: indohan

A DS pair of original III's with everything, they will go from 800-1500 depending on the size and how preserved theyare.
Used pairs hard to say cracking could be horrific.

These are Retro 94. 100% true. You can even see that from the shoe label. And of course the shoe box is a give away too. OG IIIs box dont look like this.

$1299.99 is way too steep. Half the price will be consider decent, given the rare size. But as some fellow NTers have mentioned, these will 101% cracked!

Those are 94 retros, and as far they look the same like the CDP III's...........W R O N G

Ya these aren't original b/c that's the 94 retro box and i'm pretty that og jordans weren't numbered on the box until the 8's

Back
Top Bottom