'94 AJIII Retro's .......Oops>good lookin ;-)

Those aren't OG bro. It doesn't matter cuz reguards '94s & '88s will crumble.

These joints are sweeettt!
but like other people have stated...these arent the OG's...soo i say NO BUY

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

^ stay off the pipe! Its not good for you.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

THOSE ARE 94 RETRO
THEIR ARE THE FRESH
BUT REMEBER THEY WILL FALL A PART IN A COUPLE OF WEARS

and their not worth that much

Originally Posted by richiedge

Although I'll give it to you those are easy to mistake for OG's, given their accuracy.

not tryin a be a smartas$ but its very easy to differentiate the ogs from 94s.......the short height of the elephant print along the toe on the ogs has neverbeen used again. look at 94's, 01s and ESPECIALLY 07'/CDP iii's, the print along the toe is real thick. personally, i wish the print was thinlike on the OG's......it's just so subtle but still mindblowing

as for how much....eh, id rather put that money toward a DS pair of 88 black iiis over the 94s for the exact reason mentioned above (plus the iller box andpaper and even date tag Oh yeah and the Jumpman is ginormous on the og's...extra crack
pimp.gif

It's hilarious people are paying dumb prices for shoes that's so old. OG or whatever, the presitge is lost and people are still grabbing onto a dyinglegacy.> Sad, but true. I mean, stop w/ the BS appraisal of no yellowing clear bubble. Be real, shoes that old, your bound to have natural wear/tear.

More so, would you really ever wear it? If so for what reason?

smh, you said you were interested in a 1200 dollar shoe but you couldn't even tell they were 94's, smh kids these days

imo 1200 is def over paying

imo price range is 550-950ish

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Man i rather go buy another cdp 3/2o ain't no difference to me.

Shut up.

obviously your just a Retro head.
laugh.gif

Your a retro hater u sap. It's cool though you wouldn't tell me to shut up in real life.

nah don't cop pay your morgage with that amount of loot.... for kicks that you can't even wear ....

laugh.gif
retrourfeet wrote:

Originally Posted by Rafool

so your browsing thru ebay and......im lost

Read til the bottom of last pic
wink.gif

embarassed.gif
>for those that keep saying retro 94's
laugh.gif

-Sorry guys couldnt help it, still got luv
you was looking on e-bay for a deal and
you didn't even know what year the shoes were and you were thinking of buying them for $1299.99

now i think that's
laugh.gif

-sorry guy couldn't help it , still got luv

Back
Top Bottom