98 songs from 98... what a great year.. mind blown

^^ click the guys soundcloud account.. its on there.. Soundcloud is blocked at my work.. so I'm streaming on my phone...its right there tho...
gotcha... its blocked on my wk cpu too :smh:

Last edited:
5 and 7 years old in '98?

Got damn I'm old.
laugh.gif
Seriously. 
laugh.gif

aquemini :nthat:

I'm a 90's baby but I really had to dig through the catalogs to fully appreciate the era and vibe of the 90's. I was 8 in '98 so a lot of stuff I'd hear on the "radio" never was fully embedded, so to speak. Nice mix

This just made my night. Thank you sir. :nthat:

98 was when I heard my very first Rap song ever. I lived in the middle east and Rap was foreign at the time. I remember my cousin coming in from an American School introducing me to Tupac Live and Die in LA. That was the summer where I fell in love with hip hop and extra baggy pants. 8)

After listening I remember everydamn song on here. Even at 9 my pops, uncles and cousins are all straight hip hop/rap heads so that's all I heard from the womb. Hard to believe some of these joints are that old tho.

Skimmed through the mix and it was pretty much the most commercial songs from 98. Could've been better.

Talk about feeling old, my first born turned 4 in 98. :lol:

Made this mix 6 months ago consisting of some 90's-Early 2000's Tracks. Nothing but bangers from those years. Enjoy! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom