997.2 Porsche 911 Turbo S does 0-60 in 2.7s

cd2e.jpg

oh and a 10.8 1/4 mile.
pimp.gif

The new Turbo is NOT to be ##+@#$ with. Thought the 458 was beastly and it beat it in damn near every acceleration test.

People will hate when I say this, sure it is a fast car from the factory but 10.8 @ 129 is really not that fast anymore. You are probably saying 10's are fast, but I mean even the Viper runs 10's stock, and they are n/a. Yes they do have ten cylinders though but no boost.

Originally Posted by Munfy

People will hate when I say this, sure it is a fast car from the factory but 10.8 @ 129 is really not that fast anymore. You are probably saying 10's are fast, but I mean even the Viper runs 10's stock, and they are n/a. Yes they do have ten cylinders though but no boost.

Oh.

This will be my next vehicle purchase. I'm dead serious. Dark blue techart GT R body with black rims and a blue lip

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Oh.
Typical NT response. You're funny!

This will be my next vehicle purchase. I'm dead serious. Dark blue techart GT R body with black rims and a blue lip

You make it sound as if a Viper is an everyday car?

Vipers are actually in the 11-12 second 1/4 mile. 
10.8 @ 129 isnt fast?? 
eyes.gif

I picture you driving an older Toyota corolla... with bad paint.. for some reason

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Vipers are actually in the 11-12 second 1/4 mile. 
10.8 @ 129 isnt fast?? 
eyes.gif

I picture you driving an older Toyota corolla... with bad paint.. for some reason
Oh okay.  http://www.autoblog.com/2...ns-10-second-quarter-mi/

There is a video as proof out there also, just search for it if you don't believe me.

To answer your question, yes 10.8 @ 129 isn't fast anymore. For a car from the factory sure but a street car nowadays, no way.

I'll drive what ever makes you sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom