997.2 Porsche 911 Turbo S does 0-60 in 2.7s

laugh.gif
Oh god, Munfy is back.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Oh god, Munfy is back.

You remember me? I'm flattered. It's time for me to go back into hiding. See ya next year!

i dont know if i could handle that, my car goes 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and thats to fast for me

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

i dont know if i could handle that, my car goes 0-60 in around 3.5 seconds and thats to fast for me

what car do you own?
2002 bmw m coupe

s54 engine stock

roll.gif
.....Not to burst your bubble, but your m coupe isn't doing 3.5 sec 0-60. I've raced a couple with my E39 M5 and it wasn't all that close. 0-60 for the car is around 5.1 seconds.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

i dont know if i could handle that, my car goes 0-60 in around 3.5 seconds and thats to fast for me

what car do you own?
2002 bmw m coupe

s54 engine stock

roll.gif
.....Not to burst your bubble, but your m coupe isn't doing 3.5 sec 0-60. I've raced a couple with my E39 M5 and it wasn't all that close. 0-60 for the car is around 5.1 seconds.

son just estimated it off the top his head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

what car do you own?
2002 bmw m coupe

s54 engine stock

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I be like that with my 2010 Maxima. I'll due a full out acceleration and be like "dang that only felt like 4 seconds from 0-60. I must have a special version or something".

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by StonedFace

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

what car do you own?
2002 bmw m coupe

s54 engine stock

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I be like that with my 2010 Maxima. I'll due a full out acceleration and be like "dang that only felt like 4 seconds from 0-60. I must have a special version or something".

HAHA
I took a guess, after doing some research in north america its 0-60 time is high 4s, feels like around 3.5 secs

Did no one else read the paragraph at the right hand side of the article?

These objective scores are calculated from the vehicles' dimensions, capacities, reates and extras, and/or test results.

In other words they could be completely made up.

Still a fast car though.

Back
Top Bottom