-_- Fat Joe's The Darkside Vol. 1 -_-

Originally Posted by zokid

Scoop DeVille had to have been forced by the label to make a beat using damn near if not exactly the same drums as in Snoop's "I Wanna Rock". If not? Fraud.

Similar to Bangladesh's hits "A Mili" & "Diva".

Oh and Fat Joe isn't saying %+#%! He's lyrics carry no meaning or substance. Hea rapping the same drug and murder talk we all know him for. Besides the ridiculous production he gets, his album is already a wash for me.

yeah honestly Scoop takes an L for that. The thing about Bangledesh is even though it was SIMILAR, it was different enough for you to be OK with it... Scoop just committed robbery here though.

Fat Joe... *Yawns*

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

No Problems is a banger
pimp.gif

they've been playing it NON STOP on hot 97
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this album will be album of da summer from just da way da snippets sounded like.

Originally Posted by zokid

Scoop DeVille had to have been forced by the label to make a beat using damn near if not exactly the same drums as in Snoop's "I Wanna Rock". If not? Fraud.

Similar to Bangladesh's hits "A Mili" & "Diva".

Oh and Fat Joe isn't saying %+#%! He's lyrics carry no meaning or substance. Hea rapping the same drug and murder talk we all know him for. Besides the ridiculous production he gets, his album is already a wash for me.

Welcome to the wonderful world of rap music these days
tired.gif

Can't wait to this album drops. I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay in the whip's rotation until early/mid fall.

Kilo is trash, why is it when vado not around cam be spitting brittny spears intials(fab voice) let me find out vado lending a helping hand

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Not feeling the DJ Premier song. Just because of the name recognition doesn't make it any better.
You buggin. Dope track. Sounds like an outro.

Back
Top Bottom