-_- Fat Joe's The Darkside Vol. 1 -_-

album has leaked
nerd.gif

t.gif

a little off topic but, can anyone tell me what fitted fat joe is wearing in beginning of his new video with trey songz if it aint about money

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

a little off topic but, can anyone tell me what fitted fat joe is wearing in beginning of his new video with trey songz if it aint about money
its a Mets fitted...its got Mr. Met on it.

album is FLAMES.....was da haters gonna say now?
grin.gif

dudes be frontin on crack but the 4 tracks i heard have been hard:. lookin forward to this:.

Checkin it out now....sounding real nice.
pimp.gif

"I Am Crack" is fresh though.  Just Blaze came wit..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn wish I was around for the party, isht is on my damn block. There's gonna be a ridiculous amount of females. Anyone interested should go, Talay pops.

Just Blaze remains as one of the illest! producers of all time.

This also proves that no matter how high the caliber of production Fat Joe receives, his mediocre lyrical ability and about par story telling skills will never outshine the track he's on.

All time sample based producers (kind of in order)
DJ Premier
Jay Dee
Havoc
Pete Rock
Shocklee Bros/Bomb Squad
Just Blaze
Erick Sermon
RZA

No southern influence = Fat Joe we've been waiting for. Just that raw boom bap type feel to it.
pimp.gif

This album is incredible.. why did he wait sooooooo long to do this again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

his new joint wit Kellz is crackkk. i expected a bit more on the track wit wayne.. he gets personal wit puns wife lol. shots fired

I'm going to wait to I cop on Tuesday to listen...
But is this better than Me, Myself & I? That !@$% was tough.. 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

how did we get here>>>
yeah man i love that song....and i love da way it fades into money over !$%@$%+..... whoever synced this album needs a raise.

But is this better than Me, Myself & I? That !@$% was tough..
it just might be, and thats saying alot considering it was my favorite fat joe album before this dropped.

Back
Top Bottom