_Murderers brutally kill man on camera - Beware - sickest thing you will ever see

not on here though. have you guys seen the vid? of the russians killing the dude? its on the uncoverreality forum hosted by YNC. it has to be one of the mostdisgusting and sickening things i have ever seen in my life...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what is the point of creating this thread without the link? and is it worse than that one american senator blowing his brains out?

is it the video of some russian guy stepping on anothers head and slitting his throat?

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

link to the site please..no joke either. im being 100.
v.i.a pm if you have to

send it this way too.

edit: o damn
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
son is stabbing him with a screwdriver countless times.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i remember i watched the vid of andrew berg getting beheaded back when cats were going hard at Americans in the beginning of the Iraqi insurgency. I will neverwatch anything like that again

Originally Posted by krazyg

Edit or you're banned dude.

Unless you haven't seen these kinds of videos, I dont know how you'd want to watch any of these. Just straight
sick.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

Even if you haven't seen em, why would you want too. My friend told me 'check this out' and clicked play on a vid. The one where some russians tooka dudes head off in a field
sick.gif
. I felt like I was gonna puke. Then heshowed me pretty much everything else he'd seen
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

3 things I wonder about this :

1.Why did they kill this dude?
2. Why did they kill him in such a psychotic fashion?
3.Why did they post it ion the internet?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

3 things I wonder about this :

1.Why did they kill this dude?
2. Why did they kill him in such a psychotic fashion?
3.Why did they post it ion the internet?
i was thinking the same, well at least #1

Back
Top Bottom