A 16 Year Old's Collection

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Next time you're drawing faces, get some stones, because thats what you and your garbage collection get.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Fusions are to Jordans what the Prius is to a Lambo.

Completly not adequate.

Just save your money little buddy and buy some nicer quality classic kicks. Youll thank yourself.

Wheres properlive when I need him. Quality>Quantity.
spot on

Originally Posted by Martini555

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Fusions are to Jordans what the Prius is to a Lambo.

Completly not adequate.

Just save your money little buddy and buy some nicer quality classic kicks. Youll thank yourself.

Wheres properlive when I need him. Quality>Quantity.
spot on
true. imo there are other online shops that might offer a larger variety of stuff.
kix-files, Flightclub (pricey), and others. Try lookin for sneaker shops around your way too, that way you won't have to pay for shipping at all.
Quality>Quantity.
nothing wrong with starting off with some classics instead of falling for the hype. just my two cents. Good luck with getting your grails, def could'vegotten a pair of space jams with a fraction of the 2500 you spent on your collection.

why do you keep putting random words in quotes...like "I" and "my 'own' money"...is it notactually your "own" money
laugh.gif

and why are you keeping your kicks DS if you spent $2500 on them...none of them are even worth keeping DS (let alone $2500)

and that comment about MJ being the reason you dont hate gay people or white people has to be one of the most ignorant/stupid things ive heard
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MJ was like the reason I don't hate white people or gay people.
MJ wasn't white, nor was he gay.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

why do you keep putting random words in quotes...like "I" and "my 'own' money"...is it not actually your "own" money
laugh.gif

and why are you keeping your kicks DS if you spent $2500 on them...none of them are even worth keeping DS (let alone $2500)

and that comment about MJ being the reason you dont hate gay people or white people has to be one of the most ignorant/stupid things ive heard
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Their DS because I barely got em. I grew up around black people and most black people didn't like white people(for some odd reason). Idon't wanna explain why I said that because it would be assinine. Also how do you know MJ wasn't white or gay? Did you meet him and examinehim?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Their DS because I barely got em. I grew up around black people and most black people didn't like white people(for some odd reason). I don't wanna explain why I said that because it would be assinine. Also how do you know MJ wasn't white or gay? Did you meet him and examine him?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the dumbest !$@@ I read today ...[/color]

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Their DS because I barely got em. I grew up around black people and most black people didn't like white people(for some odd reason). I don't wanna explain why I said that because it would be assinine. Also how do you know MJ wasn't white or gay? Did you meet him and examine him?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Did you graduate High School? You should'vesaid. This post is dumb since I can't read.

laugh.gif
this whole thread is straight comedy...

and you've got a decent collection if that's what you like.
i can't say i'm a fan of your fusions, and 2500 was probably
double what you could've spent on those kicks but it's your
collection, not mine so keep it up...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Did you graduate High School? You should've said. This post is dumb since I can't read.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]first learn how to spell asinine..... and how the hell canyou say (how do we know Mj wasn't white)[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] sign off and fix ya hairline[/color]

Garbage...Why 2500 on horrible shoes when you could spend it to buy a car since you 16?
Lame... Im 15..My Bakins that I got for 30$ !#%% on all those.lol

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

why do you keep putting random words in quotes...like "I" and "my 'own' money"...is it not actually your "own" money
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Just take the L, you arejust embarrassing yourself.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

The MJ comment was uncalled for. To be honest, I am not a fan of a lot of shoes in your collection. But if your happy, thats good. If you don't have a lot of "heat" and are happy with your collection, I think are definitely NOT a hypebeast. You buy shoes because you like them, and just stick with that. Once you figure out how to spot fakes on ebay, you can get each one of those for a fraction of what you payed on PYS.com.
He's calling me a "Hypebeast" and what not and he has a MJ avy. MJ was like the reason I don't hate white people or gay people. Also I don't think that guy has listened to MJ's song Black or White. But yeah R.I.P. MJ That's some real talk right there man. I wanna get some more but right now I'm gonna slow down on collecting because I wanna get some Space Jams(HOLY GRAILS). I've seen some people saying that they have gotten "real" Jordans for like $80. I'm like what in the world? I see they bought it from Ebay but I don't like to mess with Ebay it got dupped twice and I don't want that to happen again.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait I just read the thread again.. (Sorry for consecutive quotes) But you're white and MJ is the reason you don't hate white people? Im outta' theloop....
And where the hell does the black or white, racism part come into a thread of you buying lame sneakers?

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Garbage...Why 2500 on horrible shoes when you could spend it to buy a car since you 16?
Lame... Im 15..My Bakins that I got for 30$ !#%% on all those.lol
Uh you don't know anything about me. Horrible? Ok that's your opinion. Uh I already have a car. I stated I had a job. I guess youdidn't read that since you're 15 and all that matters to you is someone's shoes? Yes because Bakins can actually poop on other peoples' shoes,but I bet my car poops on your bike.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

nice heat...better hope your shoe size doesnt change...Xx...
I'm pretty sure my shoe size won't change. I've already matured my voice sounds like I'm forty
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
the dumbest !$@@ I read today ...

QFT

Honestly that collection sucks man, sorry but save up your dough and get at least some decent looking shoes

^^^Did you even read the words in my post, or did you just look at the kicks?

^^^Did you even read the words in my post, or did you just look at the kicks?
he said he doesnt like your collection..so reading the post wouldnt matter really

Back
Top Bottom